2023 Week 14 SNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2023 at 01:20 AM

3 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Ehhh...it's all the same.   He's not jazzed that all eyes are on his Eagles, the games are getting overhyped, that he's tired of it; would rather watch them in a low-vis situation, etc. 

And again I say to that:  "yeah, I remember my first beer".

99% positive thats not at all what he was saying either. He is missing the days when we were facing the Giants, LAC, LAR,  Patriots and Panthers of the NFL and didn't have to stress out week after week over a Playoff game type atmosphere. 🍺

On 12/8/2023 at 8:43 AM, ninjapirate said:

Nick Bosa got manhandled by Lane Johnson every snap maybe he shouldn't want people to watch that tape.

I mean to be fair he only bullrushed the majority of the time instead of utilizing his usual bag of tricks. It was done on purpose to keep Jalen planted in the pocket instead of giving him an escape hatch. Lane was also of course getting away with his usual false-start habit before the snap of the ball, but whatever. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

NFL had to do something to counteract Jerry Jones from paying off refs while playing at Home.

This might be the first crew he can't buy? Doubtful,  but possible.

I'm sure it's just part of the "NFL Script" for the 2023 season. 👌

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I hope this game lives up to the hype.  Prime time games have been so underwhelming for the most part this year

Some of them have been disappointing for sure.  But they've also delivered a lot of hilarity and some of them have actually been darn entertaining games, in spite of the expected matchup looking like a dud on paper.