Week #14 General 🏈 Discussion

Steelersfan43

9 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Ridder is miles better this year than Mariota was last year. It's why the Falcons have more wins than the Raiders and are leading their division this year.

Ridder: 184.5 yards per game, 8 TD (2.7 TD%), 8 INT (2.7 INT%), 6.9 Y/A, 81.3 rating, 38.7 QBR

Mariota: 170.7 yards per game, 15 TD (5.0 TD%), 9 INT (3.0 INT%), 7.4 Y/A, 88.2 rating, 57.7 QBR

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Ridder: 184.5 yards per game, 8 TD (2.7 TD%), 8 INT (2.7 INT%), 6.9 Y/A, 81.3 rating, 38.7 QBR

Mariota: 170.7 yards per game, 15 TD (5.0 TD%), 9 INT (3.0 INT%), 7.4 Y/A, 88.2 rating, 57.7 QBR

Ridder is legitimately god awful my bro

Dude at this point, you have continually brought this subject into conversations that don't warrant it. Back off. It really is trolling.

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

Dude at this point, you have continually brought this subject into conversations that don't warrant it. Back off. It really is trolling.

How is it trolling, you said you weren't sure if Mariota was better than Boyle, I asked if he was better than Ridder, the statistics say otherwise. I think it's relevant to the conversation because we're discussing Mariota who outproduced Ridder in the same system last season, lol.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How is it trolling, you said you weren't sure if Mariota was better than Boyle, I asked if he was better than Ridder, the statistics say otherwise. I think it's relevant to the conversation because we're discussing Mariota who outproduced Ridder in the same system last season, lol.

Because you bring it up all the time. And you only do it to rile me. And you've been warned in the past by @ET80. Production through stats isn't reflective of how much better the passing game has been with Ridder in there over Mariota. But again, stop trolling.