12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

I’ll be honest, this game has me a little nervous. The Bears are very improved and mobile quarterbacks do give us a hard time with our propensity for man coverage.

It is at home and that makes me feel better, but this has massive trap potential.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll be honest, this game has me a little nervous. The Bears are very improved and mobile quarterbacks do give us a hard time with our propensity for man coverage.

It is at home and that makes me feel better, but this has massive trap potential.

Yep.

Reasonably healthy I don’t think this is a close game at all.

But…

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm sure you mean a letdown game not a trap game as this doesn't fit the trap game criteria.

The Bears have had better results the past few weeks than the Bears and are a 3 point road dog so that's pretty much saying teams are even on a neutral field.

It won't be easy, or at least we shouldn't expect it to be. Whoever plays a cleaner high effort game probably wins. Bears have been playing well for several weeks, we've been up and down but have a talent advantage even though if we had our guys on IR it would be a huge advantage. 

It will come down to coaching and what we have left in the tank. I wouldn't feel safe betting on either team. 

Edited by Thomas5737

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I still think despite our injuries we have the better players and coaches.

Just need Flacco to steady the ship like he has and for Ward to play.

At the end of the day we need to win this game.

Are there legit reasons if we lose?  Sure, but that’s the case the rest of the way.

If we want to make the playoffs, this is as easy of a win as we have left.