Desai Replaced by Patricia

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Is there a better option? Former DC already on staff… not sure they could have done better. 

I would have gone with DJ Eliot. Been a DC at 3 different colleges, and probably not an a hole that can/will lose a locker room- like Patricia.

Edited by Jeezla

All we can do is close our eyes and pray at this point.  Desai was objectively and explicitly awful, but that said I don't have much more confidence in Patricia to turn things around.  I think it's telling though that there was a report that Byard asked for a private meeting with Desai to ask the DB's to come up with some sore of scouting report for the Seahawks game.  Like what?  What are they doing in the film room if they aren't coming up with scouting reports? The defensive coaching room sounds like a complete mess.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Who would you suggest? Options are limited in season.

Already answered this, but DJ Eliot. DC at temple last year. DC at Kansas before that, and at Colorado before that. The fact we hired Patricia at all was an omen of what was to come, so most likely there is no answer until the offseason. We were screwed no matter what this year.

Edited by Jeezla