2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

15 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

If the plan is to draft LT at 7 and let Charles/Brunskill duke it out for RG, then between Dillard, Npf, Duncan and Radunz, you should be able to field a RT.. 

I agree.  If none emerge as a solid RT, then as long as we do actually land a solid player at LT, having 4/5 spots on the OL locked down is still a pretty good position to be in.  I think Brunskill likely wins the RG spot.  He's not great, but he was solid enough last year.  And with a much better C in the mix, and with Skoronski likely a better player this year, I think our interior looks very solid.  If Skor makes a big step and Brunskill is as good as last year, then we should have a very good interior OL.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I haven’t been as bummed as most about this, but for some reason this really drove things home in a painful way.

In real life I tend to be a very sentimental man. 

But when it comes to Titans I am able to cut it off pretty quickly. 

I'll look at his highlights with pride. But I have no feelings or cares about what he does from here on. 

It would be different for me if we wanted him back or if this was after his 2k year or if he offered more versatility. Or if it was like Steve, Samari or Mason. 

He ran his course here ( literally). 

It doesn't pain me to see him in purple. It is what it is. 

We plan on doing things we never could have done with him here. It was time. 

Time to let the man move out the house. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

In real life I tend to be a very sentimental man. 

But when it comes to Titans I am able to cut it off pretty quickly. 

I'll look at his highlights with pride. But I have no feelings or cares about what he does from here on. 

It would be different for me if we wanted him back or if this was after his 2k year or if he offered more versatility. Or if it was like Steve, Samari or Mason. 

He ran his course here ( literally). 

It doesn't pain me to see him in purple. It is what it is. 

We plan on doing things we never could have done with him here. It was time. 

Time to let the man move out the house. Lol

I am mostly in this mindset. But, honestly I want him to continue to wreak havoc, I want him legendary status in the hall. I am rooting for him to destroy records.

• Like 1