2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I know his injury history, I’ve stated it already he’s still worth a pay day incentive base deal because like he proved this season he’s 1 A 1B the best LT in the game when healthy 

https://x.com/noflagsfilm/status/1722093389913481451?s=46&t=Ukw_5LibYaKH6esx9aawEw

He is no doubt incredible when he plays. I am not doubting that. When I say cooked, I mean from an injury standpoint. A dude who will be 34 this year, who has missed 37 games in four years I just want no part of. The predictor to more injuries are injuries particularly too for someone his age. It is especially scary when our depth behind that person is the likes of Duncan and Radunz. Unless we can trade back and acquire another pick, I am starting to get on board with back to back tackles with our 1st and 2nd. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

He is no doubt incredible when he plays. I am not doubting that. When I say cooked, I mean from an injury standpoint. A dude who will be 34 this year, who has missed 37 games in four years I just want no part of. The predictor to more injuries are injuries particularly too for someone his age. It is especially scary when our depth behind that person is the likes of Duncan and Radunz. Unless we can trade back and acquire another pick, I am starting to get on board with back to back tackles with our 1st and 2nd. Lol. 

I’m not on board with back to back tackles because we have a hole at Corner still, but I agree with you 100% on Tyron Smith being cooked far as being able to stay healthy. His body is breaking down, due to what I believe too much weight. Not saying he’s out of shape or overweight but he has a bad back, & this a man who came into the league 290 at 19. They beefed him up & made him into a cyborg 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Leno and Brown are still out there.

leno would be a nice add but you kind of have to wonder about this hip surgery situation and how that's going to affect him. i wonder if teams are going to wait on signing him until closer to camp.

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Are we writing NPF out completely? I'm hoping BC can make him serviceable at least. 

I am. I think he has looked Dennis Daley bad and I don't think coming off a season ending shoulder injury will make him better

Maybe they think they can fix him but I think it's a huge mistake to go into the season with NPF, Radunz, Duncan at RT