2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2024/05/29/tennessee-titans-will-levis-mechanics-brian-callahan-quarterback/73738113007/

Cally is going to get Levi’s right, the fact as a rookie he showed he wasn’t going to be a check down Charlie, he didn’t flinch standing in the pocket knowing he was going to be railroaded, & he has serious arm talent, makes me sold. He just have to clean up his mechanics, his awareness, & going through his progression not staying on 1 WR. Cally is going to have a McVay to goff effect on Levi’s, a McDaniel to Tua, he’s going to simplify the game for him give him the answers to the test pre snap.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2024/05/29/tennessee-titans-will-levis-mechanics-brian-callahan-quarterback/73738113007/

Cally is going to get Levi’s right, the fact as a rookie he showed he wasn’t going to be a check down Charlie, he didn’t flinch standing in the pocket knowing he was going to be railroaded, & he has serious arm talent, makes me sold. He just have to clean up his mechanics, his awareness, & going through his progression not staying on 1 WR. Cally is going to have a McVay to goff effect on Levi’s, a McDaniel to Tua, he’s going to simplify the game for him give him the answers to the test pre snap.

the sky is the limit for Levis

everything is "there". now the play needs to do the talking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

I've been keeping receipts on Levis, I'll say that much. 

A lot of people going to eat some crow this year. 

Its kinda funny. I think Bill Barnwell said he is the player that most likely will get its fanbase excited in the preseason and fall through in the regular season. 

Media is hilarious. Just go back to not paying attention to us.

The takes on Levis make no sense. I get he had some accuracy issues in the dumpster fire of an offense last year, but I saw all the tools i need to.

Dude is gonna be throwing heat this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Stillman is an idiot. That’s all you need to know.

He's been especially awful the past few weeks. I get saying crazy stuff gets him more ears but he's trying too hard now. It's terrible