Week 16: Packers @ Panthers - GB wins 33-30! Joe Barry defense saved by the clock!

FAH1223

This quote from Thielen is gold.  He's talking about the late Doubs catch that was reviewed, but not overturned.

"I saw a catch, and then the ball moving as he's going to the ground,'' Thielen said. "He controls it again, hits the ground and then loses it again. In my opinion, the ball moved twice, so there really wasn't enough time to control the ball.

"So kind of what you get when you play the Packers.''

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This quote from Thielen is gold.  He's talking about the late Doubs catch that was reviewed, but not overturned.

Still salty from his minnesota days, I see

Edited by Bcv
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

To change the narrative slightly. I think Love has proved he IS the guy going forward. He has great calm in the pocket and isn't afraid to throw a good pass with a defensive lineman bearing down on him.

Up until this week I've been hopeful, but wouldn't commit, but, after this week I'm testifying. There will still be some ups and downs, but we have our guy.

Oh, and the middle of the field is not the no-fly zone it used to be.

I’m happy about the middle of the field being open for business, and Love not the worst offender at this but he has to make sure not to hang his receivers out there. The Wicks ball wasn’t a floater but he definitely had to run toward the closing DB while giving his attention to the ball and not the impending tackle. As JL matures that’s one piece I want him to be very intentional on improving.

4 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Wicks productivity is really mind blowing. This offense could put up 30 points a game next year if we get RG sorted out

RG is literally the only position on offense I think there can be a clear upgrade on. Center maybe but Myers is at least a little below average. RG is a dumpster fire.