RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Eagles
    • Seahawks
    • Who cares. I'm just watching for fantasy purposes

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It seemed like every zone beater was just working. They were churning out long drives mixed with the run game, and then all of a sudden they'd force a shot 50 yards down the field and things would go south.

Like...why fix what's not broke?! They had, I think, 3 5-minute drives tonight? I don't understand it.

Because it worked early in the year so lets just keep running it even if it hasn't been there for weeks. I like the aggressiveness but when teams adjust you have to pick your spots.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

Not trying to be hyperbolic, but this Eagles team might be on of the most awful 10-3 teams of all time. Their defense is all-time bad, and their offense is struggling to score more than 15 points a game. This is a literal rebuld team masquerading as a top seed. i'd be embarassed to be an eagles fan lmao

I am embarrassed to be an Eagles fan. An overrated qb and a pandering simp for a head coach. That's what we have. They'll be 1 and done in the playoffs if that.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

his first leg is down right after the catch when it collides with his teammate. the second leg is then dragged in bounds before going out

Yeah, a couple of angles looked like the tor tapped after kicking the other players leg  but that one angle has that foot not touching the ground at all. Weird. 

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It seemed like every zone beater was just working. They were churning out long drives mixed with the run game, and then all of a sudden they'd force a shot 50 yards down the field and things would go south.

Like...why fix what's not broke?! They had, I think, 3 5-minute drives tonight? I don't understand it.

There's a little bit of the Russell Wilson Seahawks to the Eagles offense with Hurts. They trust the connection between their QB and their top WRs on deep vertical passes that they lean in to that a bit too much given the current defensive schemes around the league and just the overall efficiency of those calls. One of those things where it worked so well for them it probably fostered some bad habits between Hurts and the play calling.

5 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

Yeah, a couple of angles looked like the tor tapped after kicking the other players leg  but that one angle has that foot not touching the ground at all. Weird. 

?

Z9QqTIH.png

watching the video you can definitely tell it hit because his foot has a slight recoil off the ground too. even if you want to argue that its close or not clear one way or the other, it was ruled an INT on the field so it has to be irrefutable that he didn't touch to overturn.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/39144206