MNF: Eagles (10-3) @ Seahawks (6-7) - The Bird Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Eagles
    • Seahawks
    • Who cares. I'm just watching for fantasy purposes

Eagles fans help me out here with Jalen Hurts. I know he's playing sick, but man I noticed him leaving SO MANY plays on the field tonight because he wouldn't take what the defense gave him and insisted on forcing passes down the field when Seattle was just playing soft zone. Has this been a theme all year or just maybe tonight?

All he had to do was continue sitting on those zone beaters and Seattle wasn't doing anything against it, but every time he tried to throw deep it either wasn't close or got picked.

On the flip side, man, if you force Jalen Hurts to throw deep...he kinda sucks.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Eagles fans help me out here with Jalen Hurts. I know he's playing sick, but man I noticed him leaving SO MANY plays on the field tonight because he wouldn't take what the defense gave him and insisted on forcing passes down the field when Seattle was just playing soft zone. Has this been a theme all year or just maybe tonight?

All he had to do was continue sitting on those zone beaters and Seattle wasn't doing anything against it, but every time he tried to throw deep it either wasn't close or got picked.

On the flip side, man, if you force Jalen Hurts to throw deep...he kinda sucks.

Yes, its been going on all year. They constantly are forcing the ball deep. Not sure if it is Hurts on the play calling. Teams are 100% sitting on it now. Hurts isn't taking what's given to him on some plays but there is no offensive scheme whatsoever. It is simply lets hope out guy is better than your guy. Zero scheming anyone open. 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Yes, its been going on all year. They constantly are forcing the ball deep. Not sure if it is Hurts on the play calling. Teams are 100% sitting on it now. Hurts isn't taking what's given to him on some plays but there is no offensive scheme whatsoever. It is simply lets hope out guy is better than your guy. Zero scheming anyone open. 

It seemed like every zone beater was just working. They were churning out long drives mixed with the run game, and then all of a sudden they'd force a shot 50 yards down the field and things would go south.

Like...why fix what's not broke?! They had, I think, 3 5-minute drives tonight? I don't understand it.