MNF: Eagles (10-3) @ Seahawks (6-7) - The Bird Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Eagles
    • Seahawks
    • Who cares. I'm just watching for fantasy purposes

The crazy part was Jalen Hurts was brutal tonight.   Some PHI fans in my leagues & Discord have been mentioning he’s missing reads and throws this year.  It certainly came up 4x that killed drives - a simple crosser to Devonta Smith that would have been 30+ yards but instead threw a 50-50 incomplete on 3rd down to kill 1 drive, then the 1st INT on 1st down throwing another deep 50-50 ball  to Quez Watkins that gets picked.   Then leaves the pocket early to his right at the 2 min warning when all his receivers went left.  And pressure wasn’t there.    Game-ending play right there.    And then the last drive with 3 TO’s could have taken middle - field easy throws 3x but instead throws boundary balls SEA is waiting for.  

OC Brian Johnson also deserves criticism for some bad designs (guys in same area) on a couple of third diwn plays.   And 3rd and 6 at the 12 and you run it?  Lol.    But yeah Hurts cost the Eagles tonight.  

Any single different decision in the last 3 decisions wins the game (or ties it on last one) for PHI.      So crazy.    That Sea W was identical to our BUF win - going 2+ TO and Hurts brain cramping 2x more.   Any given Sunday (or Monday) but that was the one time out of 10 that SEA wins.   If I was a PHI fan I’d be gutted knowing they likely gave away the 1 seed to SF now.    

Edited by Broncofan

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Eagles fans turning on Hurts...

"Queue some ****ty inspirational quote from Hurts…

“We didn’t keep the main thing the main thing” “We didn’t play to the standard”

Dude stfu and pass for 200 yards with the best line in football and two elite WR."

Yikes.

Actually he’s thrown his teammates under the bus!

just what you want from your QB and leader isn’t it 

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Hurts isn't playing his best right now, but never go full David Carr.

Most impressive thing about that man as a commentator is somehow his takes are worse than his stint as a starting QB was.

I mean if Jalen is really hurt, and he’s struggling because of it, then him playing is a detriment to the team. Just like Joe Burrow playing through a bad calf. 

I feel like these guys are getting PAID so they feel like they have to play through injury no matter what. At a certain point the coach has to step in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

This 3 game skid isn't great, but you clinched the playoffs, play the Giants 2 of the last 3 games, and will either play the NFC South winner or the Rams/Seahawks at home round 1. You're gonna be fine, Eagles fans.

In before Cutlets and Kyler feast on that philly defense.