Jump to content

Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Voraroux said:

Hey guys 

I assume I lost my account in the switch to the nice new shiny forum, my old name was McNabbNo5.

Anyway I've  come back for the new season. Also the eagles forum is miles ahead in total posts, great work! ?

 

Updating from a player name...good choice, welcome back!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voraroux said:

Hey guys 

I assume I lost my account in the switch to the nice new shiny forum, my old name was McNabbNo5.

Anyway I've  come back for the new season. Also the eagles forum is miles ahead in total posts, great work! ?

 

awesome, glad you are back

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voraroux said:

Hey guys 

I assume I lost my account in the switch to the nice new shiny forum, my old name was McNabbNo5.

Anyway I've  come back for the new season. Also the eagles forum is miles ahead in total posts, great work! ?

 

Didn't you used to make sigs? Or was that someone else

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Hey fellas, I'm Ian. Pretty shy so be gentle. 

Likes: long walks down interstates, eating ice cream with my hands and ordering drinks on Blick's tab. 

Dislikes: clouds, women with high self esteem and too many cushions on beds. 

The legend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Voraroux said:

Yeah that was me, well remembered! That you remembered that is either a really good thing or a really bad thing haha 

Your avatar was either mcnabb in a red jersey or him making a goofy face. Always thought highly of you as a poster I'm glad you're back!

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Phire said:

Your avatar was either mcnabb in a red jersey or him making a goofy face. Always thought highly of you as a poster I'm glad you're back!

Haha yeah thats right! I've changed my picture to it for old-times sake. McNabb with his goofy face and an afro.

I appreciate that Phire, thanks. It's good to be back! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voraroux said:

Haha yeah thats right! I've changed my picture to it for old-times sake. McNabb with his goofy face and an afro.

I appreciate that Phire, thanks. It's good to be back! 

My memory is pretty good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...