Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

Jared Goff is still the holy grail of draft prospects.

His in pocket poise and blitz avoidance movement and RPO game at such a young age was crazy.

He might go out and win a Super Bowl this year.

If I had to rank that year's top 2 QBs and this year's in terms of when they came out of college

I'd go

1. Goff by a significant margin then...

2. Wentz

3. Darnold

4. Rosen

Wentz has shown more impact thus far in the league but I'm talking about them strictly as college QBs.

31 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Jared Goff is still the holy grail of draft prospects.

His in pocket poise and blitz avoidance movement and RPO game at such a young age was crazy.

He might go out and win a Super Bowl this year.

If I had to rank that year's top 2 QBs and this year's in terms of when they came out of college

I'd go

1. Goff by a significant margin then...

2. Wentz

3. Darnold

4. Rosen

Wentz has shown more impact thus far in the league but I'm talking about them strictly as college QBs.

Only those two drafts I’d say:

Goff

Darnold

Wentz

Rosen

im still in love with goffs accuracy and anticipation. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Only those two drafts I’d say:

Goff

Darnold

Wentz

Rosen

im still in love with goffs accuracy and anticipation. 

I loved how smooth Goff was. It just looked easy. 

Physically SD is  discount Kizer, mentally he is streets a head of hm.  

I can't see 4 straight QBs going in the top 4, but I could see the third QB being a trade up war.

Depends on what the Colts do. There are some rumours they want Barkley. If that's the case, we potentially control the draft at 4. If the Colts trade out of 3 and take the QB ransom for themselves, we are waiting there to take Barkley should we wish.

I really don't see a way we don't come out of the 4th pick without either a haul or an elite player.

Hard for me to properly quote from a yahoo article from my phone but I’ll try my best.  

This is the biggest strength I like about Rosen. To me this would lead to him making plays all over the field because of his throwing motion and release. It is just so natural to him that when a play breaks down his machanics won’t go to crap like we have seen from past browns QB. They say a negative is his attitude and arrogance. You know what, for once I might want a QB who can back up what he says with his skills. Manziel showed flashes but the drugs got in the way. Also could you imagine how cocky he could be if he turns the browns around. Man I would love to see that. Browns need to do whatever it takes to make this guy happy and fully embrace being picked by the Browns. I keep pounding the table on this but they need to go after his college OC. Young guy, could turn into a young stud HC, but he would make Rosen happy and make it easier for him to be in Cleveland. Fisch has the connection with Harbs, so if the Browns go after Smith, they have that connection of similar system back ground  

“All seven evaluators shared one common thread with Rosen: His throwing motion and release are basically as elite as it gets for a prospect.

17 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

So, the NFL is going to stop playing defense in 2018?  WIth the defense we have right now, we ain't going anywhere.

Really ?! What have you been watching. Are defense was above average last year. And if it wasn’t for Kizer putting them in terrible positions we would have been top 10. 

Archived