CPOTY

BetterCallSaul

Matthew Stafford.

Im mainly going off of the betting odds. Dont know what the odds are now but last time I checked he was 2nd behind Hamlin. Last season he played 10 games and was really beat up and then he got knocked out for good and never played another down. People thought he was washed and now he is playing like one of the best QBs in the NFL. He has the Rams as one of the most dangerous teams in the NFL come playoff time if the Rams get in. 

I dont think anyone wins this award other than Hamlin bc of what happened last season that I know is super hard to talk about even to this day. Now I dont think he should win it bc its a football award for actual playing games and Hamlin arent even active in nearly all of the Bills games. I would just say give Hamlin a courage award and then make the CPOY award for players performance on the field for that particular season. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Matthew Stafford.

Im mainly going off of the betting odds. Dont know what the odds are now but last time I checked he was 2nd behind Hamlin. Last season he played 10 games and was really beat up and then he got knocked out for good and never played another down. People thought he was washed and now he is playing like one of the best QBs in the NFL. He has the Rams as one of the most dangerous teams in the NFL come playoff time if the Rams get in. 

I dont think anyone wins this award other than Hamlin bc of what happened last season that I know is super hard to talk about even to this day. Now I dont think he should win it bc its a football award for actual playing games and Hamlin arent even active in nearly all of the Bills games. I would just say give Hamlin a courage award and then make the CPOY award for players performance on the field for that particular season. 

I forgot about Hamlin. I guess coming back from the dead is marginally more impressive than the solid 4 game stretch Flacco is on. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I forgot about Hamlin. I guess coming back from the dead is marginally more impressive than the solid 4 game stretch Flacco is on. 

I get it and it’s a great story, don’t get me wrong, but at the risk of triggering someone if the award is to be related to actual performance on the field at all then a total of 2 tackles is hard to argue for.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get it and it’s a great story, don’t get me wrong, but at the risk of triggering someone if the award is to be related to actual performance on the field at all then a total of 2 tackles is hard to argue for.

Yeah but in a league who panders more than anything else on planet earth, it’s going to Hamlin. They want the PR.