Brett Hundley, his career moving forward

SpanosPayYourRent

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Huh? I'd take him any day over Drew Stanton, Dan Orlovsky, Mark Sanchez, Ryan Mallett, Josh Johnson, Kellen Clemens, etc... Those guys all had long careers

Hundley will be in this league awhile as a backup, he's got some pretty good tools, if he gets his ability to get through progressions down he could be a decent spot starter too.

You would, others may not. And Josh Johnson is a bad comp - he played 5 years. Basically a rookie deal + a year or two, which is what I think will happen to Hundley.  He got some tryouts here and there (SF had him in camp one year, I know), but I don't think he's been on an active roster during the season since 2013. I could be wrong though.

There have been a lot of players who have had tools and flamed out quickly. And there are guys who are stick around forever and a day and I have no idea why. I wouldn't be surprised at either outcome here, and there's nothing to support what I said except my own gut feeling, which obviously doesn't mean anything, it's just an opinion. 

Wut about teh Browns!?!?!    Remember frend...its eazy peezy to fix their QB problem!!!!!     Brett Hundley would donimate the leegue with at least 10000 yards per season if the Browns got their hands on him!!!!!   However, hte leage mite block it becuz it would unfair balance of power!!!  Thats ok doe....there are tonz of elite franchize QBs out there!!!!

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif?w=1000

If this untaltend bum can be a decent QB, anyone kan !!!!!     Jus' need to get an elite coach like Belichick, and those are easy to find too!!!!

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Wut about teh Browns!?!?!    Remember frend...its eazy peezy to fix their QB problem!!!!!     Brett Hundley would donimate the leegue with at least 10000 yards per season if the Browns got their hands on him!!!!!   However, hte leage mite block it becuz it would unfair balance of power!!!  Thats ok doe....there are tonz of elite franchize QBs out there!!!!

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif?w=1000

If this untaltend bum can be a decent QB, anyone kan !!!!!     Jus' need to get an elite coach like Belichick, and those are easy to find too!!!!

Of course let’s post a unrelevant post from another’s topic and let’s look like a retard in the process, if you have something SERIOUS to say please say for now? Just don’t, don’t do nothing

14 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

He has looked like a typical backup since being the starter. Solid guy who wont command any attention from another team to be their starter.

I say he signs with the Packers on a 3 year deal to continue being Rodgers backup.

And even still he will have a very lucrative career at that but i agree. Career backup and spot starter 

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Aaron Rodgers is 1-7 in overtime games.

Brett Hundley is 2-0.

Packers should trade Rodgers, move forward with Hundley. 

Nobody is going to trade for Rodgers knowing the contract he's about to get.  GB should just pay him and keep him around as back up.

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

Nobody is going to trade for Rodgers knowing the contract he's about to get.  GB should just pay him and keep him around as back up.

Maybe we could just move him to safety though.  Don't like paying that much for a backup. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Trade A-Aron to the Browns and that sounds a lot like an easy fix can for the Browns qb situation too.

You're killin it bro!

I'd pull the trigger.  Send Garrett, both first round picks this year and your first and second next year and Aaron's all yours. 

90% kidding, but 10% defense wins Championships, not quarterbacks. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I'd pull the trigger.  Send Garrett, both first round picks this year and your first and second next year and Aaron's all yours. 

90% kidding, but 10% defense wins Championships, not quarterbacks. 

There's really no point. 

We'd complete the trade and he'd retire the same day.

I would if I were him anyway.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There's really no point. 

We'd complete the trade and he'd retire the same day.

I would if I were him anyway.

Nah, he'd force two consecutive franchise tags and then go back to Green Bay after, at which point the Packers would have two elite pass rushers and two more elite players from the draft picks.  His final three years would be three straight Super Bowls, and his final Super Bowl would be 19-0. 

Archived