Week 17 GDT: (3-12) Cardinals @ (11-4) Eagles

downundermike

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Please god just don't get hurt in the next two games Maddox. Would be so on brand for him to get hurt right before the playoffs lol.

That goes for everyone,  especially if they all have to play next week in that cess pool of a stadium @ NY. Where ACL's go to die!

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 12/29/2023 at 9:29 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Cut the ***** allready!!! Sign Ertz to PS for Playoffs!

I don't understand what Albert O. has done to elicit that much animosity. Do you hate the other backup TEs who also don't get thrown to? Why bring in Ertz when we only throw it to 3 players anyway? He's not moving the needle in this offense. 

17 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I don't understand what Albert O. has done to elicit that much animosity. Do you hate the other backup TEs who also don't get thrown to? Why bring in Ertz when we only throw it to 3 players anyway? He's not moving the needle in this offense. 

He's the TE version of Rashaad Penny apparently? At least with Ertz, there'd be a possible "threat" of a potential target defenss would have account for. Albert is/was useless.

Edited by Nabbs4u

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

He's the TE version of Rashaad Penny apparently? At least with Ertz, there'd be a possible "threat" of a potential target defenss would have account for. Albert is/was useless.

Yeah I mean I agree insofar as I thought he and Penny (more so Penny) would have a larger role than they ended up having this far. I just don't see the Eagles incorporating Ertz into the lineup in a meaningful way this season.

• Like 1

Unlike some Lions fans I'd rather be still playing for a potential #1 seed and bye, guaranteed #2 with 2 wins then pretend today's game is meaningless if we have to go to OT vs AZ.

2 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Welp, need the Eagles to win these last 2 games now.  If they can't win these games they don't deserve the division anyway.

Exactly!

Only thing that truly sucks is forcing our starters to play in that God forsaken Stadium next week.