2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd actually be interested in Mattison. 

Last year, when he got the shot to be the feature back, it was decidedly underwhelming and not particularly good. 

That said, I would like to see him in different surroundings. He was a solid backup prior and Minnesota had a ton of issues on offense last year. 

I don't think he's a RB1, but he could very well be worth a cheap prove-it deal to add some bodies to the backfield. Brown and McCormick seem like lost causes and Adbullah is older than AL Davis. Could be wrong about any of those 3, mind you, but I'd like to have options, especially cheap ones. 

I don't like giving passes to guys who underwhelm on otherwise good teams. To me, Minnesota's offense was ridiculously hamstrung last year and I want to know if it truly reflects Mattison's abilities at this point. 

Same - Mattison would be a fine add as a rotational RB at a good price. Bring him in 

• Like 1

Getting a vet RB makes sense, as does getting a CB like White. Will White be ready to pass a physical, he tore his Achilles in October didn’t he ? Maybe we are just doing some due diligence on him? 

Sorry if this has been talked about already but what’s the deal with garappolos contract and our salary space. Is the 28/29 million in space correct that I see on spotrac and overthecap? Its confusing when you click on the team and Jimmy is still at the top but in red.

Good signing at this point. 

Zamir should be the starter, but he's still an unknown. 

I'm interested in what Mattison can do when defenses aren't stacking the hell out of the box because they know Josh Dobbs is the QB. 

• Like 1