Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

We win this week by replicating last weeks defensive plan

Clark and Slaton blowing up the middle of Chicago's OL.

Lucas Patrick becomes a turnstile and Walker spies on Fields.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

We win this week by replicating last weeks defensive plan

Clark and Slaton blowing up the middle of Chicago's OL.

Lucas Patrick becomes a turnstile and Walker spies on Fields.

I like Walker spying on Fields, somebody athletic better be in position to do it.

Our defense should be able to handle this offense.  If our offense can run the ball with some success I really like our chances.  If not, it will be a tougher task.

Philly and Chicago SEEM to have switched uni's of late.  But we should win this game.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I believe that JRJ is the replacement for Myers.  Which means Rhyan would slide into RG.

But that is based solely on what happened in pre-season at the backup center position.

Myers out Jenkins in:  JRJ center, Rhyan RG.  

Myers out, Jenkins also out:  JRJ center, Newman LG, Rhyan, RG.  Both of those are pretty straightforward.  

Myers in, Jenkins out:  Probably JRJ LG, Rhyan RG.  But perhaps a chance that Newman would do or share LG?

Which would you pick?

Jacob Morley -   The choice is yours: 

Option 1: Fields lights up GB, CHI decides to keep him, the Packers miss playoffs, and Joe Barry is fired.  

Option 2: Packers dominate Fields, CHI Drafts Caleb, GB Makes playoffs, Joe Barry *maybe* is not fired.

Edited by Leader

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Well, at least Skip is pulling for us HA!

It's not often I agree with this jackass, but when I do, it's because I said the same thing yesterday about Rodgers' quote. 

Edited by Old Guy

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Which would you pick?

Jacob Morley -   The choice is yours: 

Option 1: Fields lights up GB, CHI decides to keep him, the Packers miss playoffs, and Joe Barry is fired.  

Option 2: Packers dominate Fields, CHI Drafts Caleb, GB Makes playoffs, Joe Barry *maybe* is not fired.

This is not an acceptable outcome. BTW, slowing down or stopping Justin Trubisky, is hardly a resume builder.

Pretty sure Fields is gone regardless also. Pretty sure Caleb Williams is almost bust proof. The good news is if there is any chance, he busts, it's because the Bears will make it happen. 

Edited by Old Guy

Right,  Rodgers never had any big playoff wins/win and ins or for the division title except last year.l vs Detroit. 

He definitely didn’t win a Super Bowl after beating Chicago in the NFC Championship or throw a 4th down TD to Cobb for the division vs Chicago either

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1743007058327167476?s=46&t=fptgYtQ-rJhbexsz_O7tFQ

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Right,  Rodgers never had any big playoff wins/win and ins or for the division title except last year.l vs Detroit. 

He definitely didn’t win a Super Bowl after beating Chicago in the NFC Championship or throw a 4th down TD to Cobb for the division vs Chicago either

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1743007058327167476?s=46&t=fptgYtQ-rJhbexsz_O7tFQ

Who said Rodgers never did?

Chicago is in a pretty great spot for the future whether they stick with fields or not. 

At the very least they have revamped Fields' value to "startable QB on a good team" if they want to go with a rookie they should have a market for Fields to recoup some value. 

If they want to keep him as the starter and trade down they will get a kings ransom for the 1st overall pick, plus they have a TON of cap space to burn (60+M) or save for the future.

• Like 2