Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

3 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Sheesh so many just like to hate the dude. He'll be a Packer for life. What is the big deal, not like he asked to be traded. With that said half the guys on this form say " WE " in regards to Packer moves and such. LIke we have some say or piece of the pie. That share don't mean squat either folks. 

Well.....

I thought he did say that he wanted to be traded, specifically to the Jets.  

I do find it interesting that Rodgers keeps up with GB news and players.  And I dig it.  Time ends up healing wounds and sooner or later, #12 will retire and be inducted into our Hall of Fame and the NFL Hall of Fame.  It's nice to know that he still wants to be part of "our" family team and that he follows GB.

I'm critical of some of his play here.  But I've long thought that he was a great ambassador for the Green Bay Packers.  He is and will always be, one of our greats.

• Like 3

To me the real key to winning at home against Chicago is two fold.

Run the ball early, often and successfully.  That will take some starch out of them and open up zones to throw into.

Then we have to "mush rush" Fields.  Don't give up the outside edge.  Squeeze him.  Make him throw from the pocket.

• Like 1

Just now, vegas492 said:

Well.....

I thought he did say that he wanted to be traded, specifically to the Jets.  

I do find it interesting that Rodgers keeps up with GB news and players.  And I dig it.  Time ends up healing wounds and sooner or later, #12 will retire and be inducted into our Hall of Fame and the NFL Hall of Fame.  It's nice to know that he still wants to be part of "our" family team and that he follows GB.

I'm critical of some of his play here.  But I've long thought that he was a great ambassador for the Green Bay Packers.  He is and will always be, one of our greats.

Well yes too a degree he took the jets but the writing was on the wall. He had said all along he wanted to retire here and play out his career in Green Bay. 

Agree though it is actually cool, heck even BF was posting some crap this weekend about the Pack. Guys who play here have their hearts here. Nothing wrong with that and with AR still hanging onto and into an organization that he spent so many years of his adult life in. I see no issue with his statements at all. Also agree on the ambassador thing I think the way he's handled things and the club are good i hope he's welcomed back quickly and brought in often mega names bring other mega names. 

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

To me the real key to winning at home against Chicago is two fold.

Run the ball early, often and successfully.  That will take some starch out of them and open up zones to throw into.

Then we have to "mush rush" Fields.  Don't give up the outside edge.  Squeeze him.  Make him throw from the pocket.

It would be nice to limit DJ Moore. Bucs had Mike Evans doubled and really limited their play.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Well yes too a degree he took the jets but the writing was on the wall. He had said all along he wanted to retire here and play out his career in Green Bay. 

Agree though it is actually cool, heck even BF was posting some crap this weekend about the Pack. Guys who play here have their hearts here. Nothing wrong with that and with AR still hanging onto and into an organization that he spent so many years of his adult life in. I see no issue with his statements at all. Also agree on the ambassador thing I think the way he's handled things and the club are good i hope he's welcomed back quickly and brought in often mega names bring other mega names. 

There's no issue with it, and no one said otherwise. It's just funny. Jesus, lighten up 

2 minutes ago, Eternal said:

It would be nice to limit DJ Moore. Bucs had Mike Evans doubled and really limited their play.

I never got to watch much of DJ Moore before this season .. he's a stud.  Not the biggest guy in the world, but he's physical and is great with the ball in his hands.  Fields will be looking for him early and often, so we got to figure out a way of putting the clamps on him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

There's no issue with it, and no one said otherwise. It's just funny. Jesus, lighten up 

Are you quoting the right person? I don't think he said anything where he needs to lighten up.

4 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah, it was a break up.  And those stink.  But at least in this breakup, the two sides can always reconcile.  And they will.

The cool part is that ARod was moved to where he wanted to be and GB had his replacement ready to go.  It was a win-win.  Now the injury clouds some of that, but still both parties got what they ultimately wanted.

And both parties will want to come back together in retirement to celebrate those years and teams.  All good.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I feel like if we close the pocket around Fields and don't let him run and break containment....that alone will limit Moore.

Certainly in "must have" moments, we need to pay more attention to Moore.  That guys is an elite talent, no doubt about it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eternal said:

This is the game I'd really like to see Alexander get this **** together, grow up and go out there as a real leader. Alexander's best game this season was probably week 1. He wasn't on Moore the entire game but Moore didn't do ****, especially against 23. We need him to bring his game and be part of the team Sunday. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This is the game I'd really like to see Alexander get this **** together, grow up and go out there as a real leader. Alexander's best game this season was probably week 1. He wasn't on Moore the entire game but Moore didn't do ****, especially against 23. We need him to bring his game and be part of the team Sunday. 

Alexander on Moore scares me, because Jaire doesn't want to tackle anybody.  I see Jaire getting stiff armed and Moore racking up a bunch of yards.  If Jaire is full go though and comes in with a new attitude he can probably hold his own.  Jaire at less than 100 percent isn't very good.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

28 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

I'm light but that's wrong Tyler had an issue with it and Leader as usual posts anything from the web! I've only had 2 coffee's all day. Maybe i was expecting the hate crowd to jump in which is weird so far so good. 

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

make him captain

• Like 4