Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

make him captain

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

And tell him we want to play defense.

Yeah...that' never going to get old, either.

Much like Optional Team Activities.

• Like 2

Most important thing going into this week is getting some of these guys healthy.  Holy Smoke, they might run out of medical supplies with that injury list.  Hopefully we can rehab some of them and get them back out there.

It's going to be interesting to me how many of the guys who are close to healthy they allow play in this game. 

If we have all of our weapons, I don't think the Bears can stop us at all. I'd go so far as to say there may not be a team in the league who can stop our offense if we are all healthy and active. 

Having said that, the Bears probably put up a 30 burger Barry. We better bring our A game on offense. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It's going to be interesting to me how many of the guys who are close to healthy they allow play in this game. 

If we have all of our weapons, I don't think the Bears can stop us at all. I'd go so far as to say there may not be a team in the league who can stop our offense if we are all healthy and active. 

Having said that, the Bears probably put up a 30 burger Barry. We better bring our A game on offense. 

Man, I dig yah, but there are plenty of teams in the league that can stop this offense.  And we are more than capable of doing that ourselves, too.

Last year, I was sure GB would beat DET in week 18.  This year vs CHI, I have no idea what to expect. After the KC win, I was convinced GB would claim their playoff spot with no drama, and was thinking more about how high their seed might be.

This season has been such a roller coaster, I don't think any outcome this weekend could truly surprise me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Last year, I was sure GB would beat DET in week 18.  This year vs CHI, I have no idea what to expect. After the KC win, I was convinced GB would claim their playoff spot with no drama, and was thinking more about how high their seed might be.

This season has been such a roller coaster, I don't think any outcome this weekend could truly surprise me. 

Hopefully the Packers come into this a loose bunch ready to rock and roll.  It seemed like so many time with Rodgers in these big games late in his career he'd tighten up like a snare drum, and the offense would sputter around too much.  We need to take it to the Bears and match their intensity early.  They will probably crumble if we can jump on them early.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Man, I dig yah, but there are plenty of teams in the league that can stop this offense.  And we are more than capable of doing that ourselves, too.

You are watching the Packers from the 1st 10 games. Notice, I said if we had all of our guys. I honestly do not believe there are. There will always be drives where we stop ourselves, but this offense, even without a lot of key pieces is hitting it's stride and it's scary good. 

Now we have a running game with Jones back healthy, that changes everything. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

This is kind of creepy to me! Wonder how his Jets teammates feel about this? Never mind, Rodgers doesn't give a **** what his current teammates think. 

OR, is it Rodgers trying to give the Bears a little extra juice, hoping they beat the Packers? 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

You are watching the Packers from the 1st 10 games. Notice, I said if we had all of our guys. I honestly do not believe there are. There will always be drives where we stop ourselves, but this offense, even without a lot of key pieces is hitting it's stride and it's scary good. 

Now we have a running game with Jones back healthy, that changes everything. 

It's nice that once the Packers got Jones back they decided to actually use him a lot.  He is a big weapon for us and could give the Bears fits.  I'd like to see him more involved in the pass game this week .. he ripped them apart in week one.

31 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

I'm light but that's wrong Tyler had an issue with it and Leader as usual posts anything from the web!

Yes..I did....because it was contextual and topical to current events and this thread in particular....and look at that...it prompted interesting discussion (as was intended) with resulted in you actually posting something....imagine that.