Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

Very cool to have Musgrave get in and make an important catch.  That was a very dangerous spot, 2nd and 14 or whatever from the 3 yard-line or whatever, that play set up a modest 3rd-down conversion and enabled the long clutch drive.  Nice for Musgrave to get a shot to contribute.  

The 59-yard play to Reed, there's nothing more fun that a beautiful throw right in stride, and then running from sideline to sideline.  Open-field running like that is really great.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm a homer for sure. I've never seen a replay of a single Packer player grabbing an opponents facemask after the play, unprompted, as in some sort of scuffle. 

Brisker sounds like a whiny little *****. 

lol right?   Bears player did that today and I swear a Bears player headbutted one of our guys in the same skirmish.  

And it ain’t like Brisker is a household name to be talking **** like this esp not after they got waxed lol.   

• Like 2

There are valid cases for more deserving coaches than Matt LaFleur.

I don’t see the case for any GM over Gute. He sat on this egg for years while the entire media landscape blasted him, it hatched to reveal solid gold and oh BTW he found a bunch of gold bars in the draft too.

Also has to be a point in Gute's favor that he did it all despite not having any leverage.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm a homer for sure. I've never seen a replay of a single Packer player grabbing an opponents facemask after the play, unprompted, as in some sort of scuffle. 

Brisker sounds like a whiny little *****. 

Bears were doing a lot of shoving post play tonight if anything lol. Can tell how much it hurts them how badly GB keeps whooping them. I mean, their players were throwing out quotes about this game as early as 3 weeks ago

32 throws from Love, and only one sack.  What excellent protection by the line, and the others.  Jones and Dillon are terrific pass-protectors.  I think Kraft and the receivers have really improved, too, whether in pass or in run-blocking.  

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

It seems to have gone completely unnoticed, but Jayden Reed went over 100 yards receiving. So, we end the season with back-to-back guys after going without for 15 weeks. 

What’s even more fun is that we hadn’t had either a 100 yard rusher or receiver until week 15. We’ve had both in back to back weeks.