2023 Week #18 General 🏈 Discussion

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Regardless of how far the Rams go in the playoffs, this is easily the best coaching job of McVay's career. Only one other team in NFL history had this many rookies on the active roster, and that team went 1-15.

If he doesn't win a playoff game, we should fire him. Because that's all that matters. 10-7 seasons are for losers.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

GB beating Dallas just feels like it's bound to happen.

If GB beats Dallas, they’d face SF in divisional round as lowest seed and Detroit could still host a second playoff game against the winner of TB/Philly

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

You're strawmanning me. McVay doesn't have a decade-long track record of postseason underperforming. Call me when he does.

Β 

I'm pointing out how illogical your stance was. McVay's coaching this year was stellar, regardless of what we do in the playoffs. Tomlin also did a stellar job in some of the seasons you were trashing with the Steelers. But I know, I know, you just have "high expectations."

What a freaking amazing day.. To all the playoff teams! Stand the hell up..Β 

To all the teams tanking! May your hearts be filled! May you never lose the brightness in your eye..Β 

Β 

This is an amazing high! Natural high. Not sure if it’s beating SF, Meeting Det, Puka getting the record or just making the post season after being 3-6

but got dammmm.. we really outchea.Β 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm pointing out how illogical your stance was. McVay's coaching this year was stellar, regardless of what we do in the playoffs. Tomlin also did a stellar job in some of the seasons you were trashing with the Steelers. But I know, I know, you just have "high expectations."

Wake me up when McVay has the league's most talented roster and is one-and-done against a team quarterbacked by Blake Bortles or someone of his caliber. Then we'll talk.

Edited by Football_Bachelor08

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Wake me up when McVay has the league's most talented roster and is one-and-done against a team quarterbacked by Blake Bortles or someone of his caliber. Then we'll talk.

That Blake Bortles led Jaguars team would have knocked off the Patriots in the AFCCG if not for the refs blowing a fumble return TD dead.