2023 Week #18 General 🏈 Discussion

37 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Eagles a -2.5 pt favorite… haha. I feel Baker will choke, as will Bowles, but Sirianni is gone if he loses. No way Lurie brings him back unless he goes 100% Yes-Man this offseason.

Fire Nick Sirianni? Y'all are wildin lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

It's official. The Eagles are the first team since the 1986 Jets to start 10-1, and not win their division. Epic collapse. But hey, they're in the playoffs. A chance is a chance. 

Yea, and the Bucs give them best chance to win, Rams would have killed them

17 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Yea, and the Bucs give them best chance to win, Rams would have killed them

We don't kill teams. We dominate for 3 quarters and then barely eke out a win.

31 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Fire Nick Sirianni? Y'all are wildin lol.

It’s not me. It’s everyone in Philli. When they want a guy out and there is not some weird bromance going on in the front office, the fans there generally get their wish. Sirianni lost the team.

Edited by WheatieMan

8 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

I think Stafford gets picked late next week… “I owe you one back (playoff victory), Det.” Just ride off into the sunset (McVay should retire as well and stick with the Ukranian chick).

McVay blew up the team this year so he could have the resources to make another run next year. He's not going anywhere this offseason.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I think Jameis did the right thing

If it was anybody else maybe not

but that's kinda why you bring him in in the first place. Thats part of the experience. 

I disagree. The coaches around the league aint going like a mid teir qb that just goes rogue. I figure he would be in position to at least compete for a starting job next year with all the qb needy teams. But he bout to get a minimal contract to be a back up some where at best..

12 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

They lined up in victory formation like they were going to kneel, then handed the ball off. I 100% agree normally, no such thing as running up the score, to me. But there's a gentlemen's agreement for everyone to just be safe and healthy that you don't play for real on obvious kneel downs. This violated that. You want to run it in, run it in. Don't fake that formation in garbage time, though.

Ok I didn’t know this. Fair enough