FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

if you were going to quote taylor swift lyrics you should have come to chiefshouse brother!!

my mind still isnt made up so i'm soliciting messages but it seems nobody wants to talk to the shadester which is a worry, especially given despite my playing these games i think thrice now i think this might be my first ever actual hoh (@Malfatron?)

I think 5pm ct on tuesday is midnight your time unless theres multiple time zones

Chiefs house should be hitting you up soon if i was them

• Like 1

previous iterations of this game i’ve tried to sort of be swashbuckling wheeler dealer and have made some big plays doing so in votes and doing a lot of work flipping votes and backroom machinations and so on; due to how busy workwise it is at the moment i can’t be that sort of shady this game and i am putting forward a friendlier and more honest game

@Dwight_Schrute @Scoundrel with respect to both of you i didn’t hear from either of you - not expecting a big grovel obviously but in a game where i’ve got no enemies at the moment i will nominate those who albeit in limited circumstances evinced the least intention towards me to be friends… good luck both of you in the veto!!

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

previous iterations of this game i’ve tried to sort of be swashbuckling wheeler dealer and have made some big plays doing so in votes and doing a lot of work flipping votes and backroom machinations and so on; due to how busy workwise it is at the moment i can’t be that sort of shady this game and i am putting forward a friendlier and more honest game

@Dwight_Schrute @Scoundrel with respect to both of you i didn’t hear from either of you - not expecting a big grovel obviously but in a game where i’ve got no enemies at the moment i will nominate those who albeit in limited circumstances evinced the least intention towards me to be friends… good luck both of you in the veto!!

Double it and give it to the next person 

Veto comp: Numbers Game

(stolen from Shady's Survivor game)

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS GAME

Deadline: Thursday 5 PM ct

Everyone except @mission27 and @skywindO2 is playing today.

The game is simple to play but difficult to figure out what to do.

Houseguests pm me a number between zero and one hundred. i add them all up, average them, and multiply the average by 0.7.

The closest player to this number wins! if there are two equally close, the tiebreaker is closest without going over.

There will be one veto winner per house.

49ers house

1 macready

2 mission

3 toucan

4 daboyle

5 TLO

6 untouchable

7 nazgul

Chiefs house

1 Scoundrel

2 whicker

3 ted

4 dwight

5 jburge

6 skywind

7 shady

Player list

1@TedLavie

2@MacReady

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Nazgul

@mission27

@TLO

@Whicker

10 @Shady Slim

11 @Daboyle

12 @theuntouchable

13 @Scoundrel

14. @JBURGE

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Veto comp: Numbers Game

(stolen from Shady's Survivor game)

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS GAME

Deadline: Thursday 5 PM ct

Everyone except @mission27 and @skywindO2 is playing today.

The game is simple to play but difficult to figure out what to do.

Houseguests pm me a number between zero and one hundred. i add them all up, average them, and multiply the average by 0.7.

The closest player to this number wins! if there are two equally close, the tiebreaker is closest without going over.

There will be one veto winner per house.

49ers house

1 macready

2 mission

3 toucan

4 daboyle

5 TLO

6 untouchable

7 nazgul

Chiefs house

1 Scoundrel

2 whicker

3 ted

4 dwight

5 jburge

6 skywind

7 shady

Player list

1@TedLavie

2@MacReady

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Nazgul

@mission27

@TLO

@Whicker

10 @Shady Slim

11 @Daboyle

12 @theuntouchable

13 @Scoundrel

14. @JBURGE

Just waiting for @TLO and @Nazgul

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!