2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

That is just Jerry parroting the coaching staff. 

Further I refer you to the Parcells era.

Jim Harbaugh will save the Cowboys. Think about it? Harbaugh is the coach of the Cowboys, you have Dak now and a developing Trey Lance. A raw QB that might need some time to develop but has upside. What do that remind you of? The Niners with Alex Smith as the starter and Colin Kaepernick as the raw developing backup. Smith wasnt this great QB but when Harbaugh got there he made the best out of Smith. Obviously Smith got hurt and Kaepernick had to step in way before he was truly ready. What happened? Kaepernick looked sensational. Some thought he was the best QB in the NFL. He took the Niners to the Superbowl under Harbaugh.

So what if Harbaugh does the same with Lance? Let Dak play and get the best out of him but continue to develop Lance that if Dak doesnt eventually get the job done with Harbaugh then move from him and put in Lance and get the best out of him. Id go down that same route too by bringing in Greg Roman as the OC just like with Kaepernick and let him do his magic like he did with Kaepernick and with Lamar that helped Lamar win the MVP. One thing Roman has in common is John and Jim Harbaugh. So yeah Jim Harbaugh can save the Cowboys BUT Jerry has to be willing to put his ego aside and let Jim come in and take control of the team. Is Jerry desperate enough now to do anything to get the Cowboys to the Superbowl? We shall see what happens this offseason, 

Edited by stl4life07

2 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Yes. If the Cowboys could run the ball Dak would not have even thrown that pass.

It can also be true the receivers were not running the routes correctly. The commentators were suggesting the communication between the QB and the receivers was off.  

include the receivers too then.  So defense, Dak, receivers all sucked.  The pick 6 and the sack he took on 3rd down cost the Cowboys 10 points and those plays are on Dak.  

5 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Yes. If the Cowboys could run the ball Dak would not have even thrown that pass.

It can also be true the receivers were not running the routes correctly. The commentators were suggesting the communication between the QB and the receivers was off.  

I am noticing a trend in your posts that Dak seems to always be absolved of blame regardless of how poorly he played so I will just make this very clear. Your Defense was awful yesterday. Your team was outcoached. The Cowboys were absolutely dominated across the board and everyone deserves blame. All that said, Dak was really bad. I mean he was awful yesterday. You can put your head in the sand and blame everyone but your boy... but the fact remains that nothing you say can change that fact.

Dak deserves every bit of the blame for this loss.

• Like 4

I thought it was a joke when people were mocking how Dak as was going to get a pass after the fact. I can't believe it's really happening. 

I mean, Dak was bad yesterday. Was he the biggest problem? Who cares? He was bad. So was the defense. So were the receivers. So was the coaching. It was a total team meltdown. But Dak is part of that meltdown 

• Like 5

Dak was awful yesterday. That pick six was some back-up rookie level decision type stuff. Taking that sack instead of throwing it away and knocking them out of FG range (or putting them on the absolute brink of it) was rookie level decision making. He had 11 off target throws despite facing minimal pressure. He was insanely bad until garbage time vs special teamers. This isn't even remotely debatable.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 3

Also, give some credit to Green Bay for making them look bad. I thought the secondary (until the game was out of reach) was doing an excellent job on the Dallas receivers. They also kept Love clean. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Dak was awful yesterday. That pick six was some back-up rookie level decision type stuff. Taking that sack instead of throwing it away and knocking them out of FG range (or putting them on the absolute brink of it) was rookie level decision making. He had 11 off target throws despite facing minimal pressure. He was insanely bad until garbage time vs special teamers. This isn't even remotely debatable.

That pick 6 was the most Jimmy G INT ever. I've been so used to that pick over the last 5 years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Also, give some credit to Green Bay for making them look bad. I thought the secondary (until the game was out of reach) was doing an excellent job on the Dallas receivers. They also kept Love clean. 

The Packers secondary kept Love clean??