2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

Just now, Malik said:

Did they have any national games in the 2nd half of the season?

A good few (I'm in Ireland so it meant no bed until 4.30am - something I was hoping this 'down' year might mean less of!).Β 

I don't mind not watching us, but it explains how so many seemed to still think this was the week 6 Packers, where all the rookies were having timing and other issues and it was kind of a mess.Β 

Just now, Forge said:

I have no idea what the little double hitch on the throw was

He choked, simple as that. I honestly think Dak looks a bit jittery so far. That run was nice, but he took off a little soon. Love looks super calm and composed.Β 

• Like 1

Legit dumb question maybe but I've heard a lot this year about double covering Lamb and other WR1s with "clouds".Β 

I thought clouds broadly meant the CB carries the flat routes to the safety over the top instead of hard flats biting down on the short routes. (probably where i'm wrong)

Why is that considered a "double" as opposed to just "zone" coverage?Β Like, is that different than a linebacker carrying a seam to the deep safety? Or are we just saying that would be considered a double as well?

sry if dumb

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

He choked, simple as that. I honestly think Dak looks a bit jittery so far. That run was nice, but he took off a little soon. Love looks super calm and composed.Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚