2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The problem specifically with the post-draft Love takes is that a lot of folks clearly never watched Utah State but still needed to have a hot take about Jordan Love.  Like it's okay to admit you didn't watch Josh Allen at Wyoming.  Most people aren't catching a lot of Mountain West football!

I think the thing with both Allen and Love, is that a lot of people were pretty quick to write them off because they did play in that conference, and a lot of people expected absolutely eye popping "dominant" numbers for some reason.  Just aren't able to adjust for the fact that...the other teams may be bad, but their own supporting cast is also usually bad as well.

One instance that stands out in my memory is, i can't even remember the guy's name, but Jordan Love made that one receiver look...almost borderline draftable, or at least solid UDFA worthy.  But he really was not.  

*Ron'quavion Tarver.  That's the guy i was thinking of.

• Like 2

Could the Cowboys and Steelers also have HC openings? I have a strange feeling Tomlin and Pittsburgh might mutually part. This would be the wildest coaching cycle of all time. If Dallas fires McCarthy, I feel like Harbaugh gotta be a lock to go there. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Could the Cowboys and Steelers also have HC openings? I have a strange feeling Tomlin and Pittsburgh might mutually part. This would be the wildest coaching cycle of all time. If Dallas fires McCarthy, I feel like Harbaugh gotta be a lock to go there. 

If Tomlin parts from the Steelers he better be on the 1st flight to Atlanta.