2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

Throwing a pass short of the endzone is insane.

It's hard to say what would have happened without the penalty, it may have been in the end zone, but Dallas never stops stupid crap like that under McCarthy it feels like

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Just last season we had a 27-0 comeback....i hope we get one here, not because i want the Cowboys to win, just to make for an interesting game 

The Cowboys coming back and winning this would be better, if only to watch Jerry Jones frantically having to un-do the paperwork he signed to get McCarthy fired at half time.

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Just last season we had a 27-0 comeback....i hope we get one here, not because i want the Cowboys to win, just to make for an interesting game 

Pick a different game, thanks! 🥃

Maybe crazy thought but is there a scenario where LaFleur's job would be in jeapordy with an epic collapse?

I'm just trying to reach for a hot take that maybe both coaches could be coaching for their jobs at a certain point in this game?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Yeah but that was from a beautiful superstar stud of a quarterback.  The Cowboys just got Dak.

Just now, Soggust said:

Maybe crazy thought but is there a scenario where LaFleur's job would be in jeapordy with an epic collapse?

I'm just trying to reach for a hot take that maybe both coaches could be coaching for their jobs at a certain point in this game?

0 chance in hell LaFleur gets fired after the development of JLove this year.

• Like 1