2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Seattle is furiously crossing Quinn's name off their head coaching list as we speak.

As they should be. I never got the Quinn as a HC hype. Dude had how long in ATL to make a defense and didnt? Also the Dallas defense didnt seem to be all that great until they got Parsons. I could be wrong there just going off of memory.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One of these days I'll stop falling for the banana in the tailpipe when it comes to Dallas

There can be no more doubt after this. You cannot use reason or empirical data when it comes to the Cowboys, much like the Chargers in their own way.

• Like 2

Just now, General Tso said:

MLF is a great game planner, feels like he was very prepared.

It's amazing when he has a QB who is willing to play within the offense.  LaFleur's got his issues like any other play caller.  We saw it in the end of the first half against Chicago.  But he's probably a top 10 offensive mind in the NFL IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, I think this speaks more about the Cowboys' defense if we're being honest.  Don't get me wrong, the Packers' offense has been good, but how many of the yards have come on broken plays thrown to Dobbs?

The other half of said plays are Love maneuvering the pocket like an all-pro and throwing off platform. It’s impressive stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

There can be no more doubt after this. You cannot use reason or empirical data when it comes to the Cowboys, much like the Chargers in their own way.

Yeah, I don't want to hear it next season when Cowboys rolls some so-so team in random week of the NFL, they are a superbowl contender.  Enough empty Cowboys hype.  

• Like 1