Packers 2024 Opponents

Brat&Beer

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Week 14 TNF game at Detroit if this is true (this guy was right on last years schedule leaks for Det, I went back and looked.) 

If this person is correct it might hint at the Packers having a Thanksgiving Day game also. Or their bye week is week 13. 

Or the NFL gives the Lions a huge competitive advantage by playing Thursday to Thursday and the Packers traveling on a short week. That would be a pretty sh*tty outcome for the Packers.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Week 14 TNF game at Detroit if this is true (this guy was right on last years schedule leaks for Det, I went back and looked.) 

If thats true, GB probably plays Thanksgiving as well, night game 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

So another Week 18 Bears game...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, R T said:

If this person is correct it might hint at the Packers having a Thanksgiving Day game also. Or their bye week is week 13. 

Or the NFL gives the Lions a huge competitive advantage by playing Thursday to Thursday and the Packers traveling on a short week. That would be a pretty sh*tty outcome for the Packers.  

I really dislike the late season Thursday night games, Thanksgiving being the exception. Not that it’s still not a disadvantage but it’s cool to be part of a long standing tradition. After a bye would be pretty nice but I’m not holding my breath. Still waiting on the Rams game, very likely will go to that one if it’s not on a completely stupid day like Christmas. 

Edited by Refugee

10 hours ago, Refugee said:

9ers 11/24 would suck if we in fact play Det 11/28. 

The leaked Detroit game would be 12/5, not 11/28. So we would play the Niners on Sunday, perhaps play a TG game (hopefully at home) and then travel to Detroit the following Thursday. 

• Like 1