NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Detroit will get a make-up call later. But end of the day, unless our defense comes out a totally different unit in the second half, Detroit is winning this one.

Not all calls are equal. That call likely took points off the board. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Kobie Turner -- the days of the 330 pound nose tackle are over (even in 3-4 defenses). He's listed at 288 (but looks bigger, so maybe that's not totally accurate).

It's a question of if you need the guy to 2-gap for your scheme, or if "the ability to rush the passer" is more valuable.  But this is how it always was.  The Rams aren't going to ask Turner to 2-gap a lot, because that would be a bad idea.

• Like 1

The Rams get the ball first in the 2nd half so hopefully they can go down and score a TD to take the lead or at least get a FG to get within one point. But as well as the Lions played to only be up by 4pts at home should fell like a big let down. 

The Lions are still playing great and if they keep this up they will win this game and possibly comfortably by the end of it. As a fan in general I want to see this game be close in the 4th quarter with Stafford having the ball to see if he can lead a game-winning drive. As a Rams fan I just want the Rams to win. As a Goff fan I want him to win. So I cant lose either way lol. Well I could get cheated out of Stafford having the ball late in a close game if the Rams defense cant make some stops and the Lions end up running away with things lol. 

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

The other thing about that situation though...when offensive players jump just because they think a defensive player is offsides, that's a risk. And it's not really the point of the rule....the point is that a defensive player needs to be penalized IF they make an offensive player false start. Every offense games the system but when you do that, can't be mad if it doesn't go your way. It was certainly close enough that it was tough to call either way

It wasn't that close. Easy call that they botched. 

• Like 2

Down 4 in Detroit. Those boys came out guns blazing. Not gonna lie they got in that first half. But we’re cooking on O. Good stuff Detroit. Thought yall were gonna struggle out the gate as a young team. But like I said, we can be had at the run. Those boys are cooking. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Sorry but he is insanely conservative and it’s ******* annoying. A minute and three timeouts and he ******* runs the clock. Zero balls. 

Backed up at the 5 with less than a min left. More could go wrong than right. And we get the ball back. I like the play call. The guy went for it at his 50 with a 4-5. Calling him a puddy cat is far from the truth. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i'm glad that one game so far has been fun to watch

Hey now, watching the Cowboys implode was kinda fun too.

It's nice that we're getting an actually competitive game though, finally.

• Like 1