AFC Wildcard Round: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this AFC Battle

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

Folks, I don't think there was a definitive angle showing whether the ball hit the TE's helmet or not.

There wasn't

it's likely the call on the field was wrong (as someone else mentioned, defaulting to a turnover to trigger automatic review if it's at all questionable should be the move)

it's also impossible to tell for sure from the angles they showed on the tv camera if the ball brushed his helmet or not. Anyone taking a definitive stance has an agenda or a better angle somehow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Show me where it hit the helmet... cause it clearly did not on video angles they showed

You can see it hit his helmet and change trajectory in this video (the ball starts spinning after it hits his helmet):

The other angle (from the side) shows it even more clearly.

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

I fully expect PHI to win by like 3 TD's the way this weekend has gone, but we'll see. 

AJ Brown is out so I'm not entirely confident tonight. He's a difference maker.. demands double coverage. Smitty is obviously legit too but I don't think he requires double coverage.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Tbh a QB is just so important to the NFL, there’s no point in even reporting to training camp without one. Hopefully Steelers draft one this offseason and maybe they get lucky.

You're going to be picking too late to draft a good one. It's a frustrating position to be in when you're too good to get a top 5 draft pick, but not good enough to contend.

3 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

I fully expect PHI to win by like 3 TD's the way this weekend has gone, but we'll see. 

Depends on how severe Hurts' finger is (aj brown being out hurts too). I could kinda see an uncompetitive game in either teams favor but I do think it will have relatively little scoring