Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Yeah sadly, IDK how he survives that kind of beatdown. So many expectations for Dallas this year and they go out and get embarrassed at home vs the 7 seed(first 7 seed to win btw). Nasty stuff

I just hope they don't get Belichick, but I'm too busy reveling in the Packers embarrassing them to care too much about that possibility right now

I hope they do get Belichick. It will fail miserably. No way this group of Cowboys is going to be done for the Belichick style of coaching. 

10 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well thanks for conceding it was personal for you. Wonder why that might have been *eyeroll* 

As if I was personally taking the field or something.

You are right .. it was .. nothing better than that.  You made it so worthwhile and as my QB would say .. I LOVE it.  Believe me, you were never on the field.

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

No. He was hired to stop NFC W teams. 

Unless he comes with a nice game plan to stop 49ers O, I am confident he will be gone. 

That's just it though, I think Barry is one game away from saving his job.  After the CAR game, I would have bet quite a bit of money it would not come to this.

8 minutes ago, dust247 said:

The Lions will be an extremely tough out. They've been focused on the playoffs since their week 1 victory.

Pulling for the Rams though!

I think Lions are totally capable of winning the NFC and I'm rooting for them tonight.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

It's odd, and he's not at peak Rodgers levels (yet... because the last 8 weeks or so have not been very far off), but am I the only one who feels way more comfortable on 3rd down with Love this year than at any time in the last decade bar 2014, 2020 and the latter part of 2016?

I'm no longer dreading it with my hands to my face as they goto the LOS. The last few weeks I have found myself excited about how we will get the first whether it's 1 yards, 5 or 10.

Jordan Love has fortitude in spades, as do Wicks, Reed, Doubs, Kraft, Musgrave and Melton. Watson not quite as much, but on the other hand get him healthy and he's as liable to go for 80 yards at any given moment as anyone not named Tyreek Hill. It's bananas. 

Jordan Love also does what the offense asks of him, rather than ignoring the scheme.

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I hope they do get Belichick. It will fail miserably. No way this group of Cowboys is going to be done for the Belichick style of coaching. 

WIth his track record of 1-3 rnd drafting?  What could go wrong?

4 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

You are right .. it was .. nothing better than that.  You made it so worthwhile and as my QB would say .. I LOVE it.  Believe me, you were never on the field.

Lmao okay coach.. keep talking about things you know nothing about. And again, I never came in here disrespecting your team. You acted like a bunch of losers, and now you’re just doubling down. However you want to live your life. Not worth my time.