Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Just now, Old Guy said:

He's going to get fired, Jerry Jones is not a patient man and three years in a row is all he can take. Plus, it was to us and the heartbreakers he's had over the years. 

Maybe he could move back to GB. He'd be very welcome. 

It's too bad MM isn't more of a defensive coach, it would be cool to bring him on the staff as the defensive coordinator.

If MM is fired, he won't be out of a job too long. He could probably turn around LAC rather quickly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

He's going to get fired, Jerry Jones is not a patient man and three years in a row is all he can take. Plus, it was to us and the heartbreakers he's had over the years. I also get a sense of him being resigned to his fate.

Maybe he could move back to GB. He'd be very welcome. 

I think we all like Mike, and that kind of hurt to watch. Seems like he was holding back some tears before saying he'll miss the people. 

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this is why I thought he would have been a great fit in GB

I'm hanging onto that. I think he could have been a historic GB HC

MLF already being historic.   How many 1st time in histories has this guy coached this team to already?

13 win records, Best Win % over 40 game records, Division records, December records, youngest team in Playoffs records, etc.   We already have a historic coach.     Nobody else needed thank you

Edited by Kampfgeist
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Harbaugh is as smart and weird in his own way as Rodgers.  They would get along great.  I'm not joking.

Respectfully, I don’t think Rodgers would get along with anyone. He ruins nearly every relationship 

39 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol bye Felicia 

I love how you all want to chirp about this. Pathetic. I wasn’t on the field, you weren’t on the field. I never came in here to disrespect your team or any of you in particular. Now you want to act like this game really showed me or something lmao. It’s amusing how you’re all so bothered.. you’d think the playoff win would be enough. Stay classy Packers fans. It’s just a game, but you’ve acted like total losers.. as if you did anything other than sit your *** on the couch and then chirp because you’re salty about earlier conversation in the week. I can’t even be bothered to keep up with the pathetic amount of notifications. Stay bothered in your circle jerk — maybe you’ll be over it next week.

Just now, Kampfgeist said:

MLF already being historic.   How many 1st time in histories has this guy coached this team too already?

13 win records, Best Win % over 40 game records, Division records, December records, youngest team in Playoffs records, etc.   We already have a historic coach.     Nobody else needed thank you

I admittedly knew nothing about MLF at the time I wanted Harbaugh

And I agree. He's looking like a really good coach. I'm really impressed hey got this team to the Divisional Round of the playoffs. Huge testament to his coaching ability.

I'm in no means questioning the FOs decision to hire MLF. It's just a silly 'what-if' scenario that I still feel strongly about haha

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how you all want to chirp about this. Pathetic. I wasn’t on the field, you weren’t on the field. I never came in here to disrespect your team or any of you in particular. Now you want to act like this game really showed me or something lmao. It’s amusing how you’re all so bothered.. you’d think the playoff win would be enough. Stay classy Packers fans. It’s just a game, but you’ve acted like total losers.. as if you did anything other than sit your *** on the couch and then chirp because you’re salty about earlier conversation in the week. I can’t even be bothered to keep up with the pathetic amount of notifications. Stay bothered in your circle jerk — maybe you’ll be over it next week.

You’ve said you ‘can’t be bothered’ how many times now, and here you are . 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I admittedly knew nothing about MLF at the time I wanted Harbaugh

And I agree. He's looking like a really good coach. I'm really impressed hey got this team to the Divisional Round of the playoffs. Huge testament to his coaching ability.

I'm in no means questioning the FOs decision to hire MLF. It's just a silly 'what-if' scenario that I still feel strongly about haha

(I was) Just being flippant.    Obviously Harbaugh brings his own bonafides.    

Edited by Kampfgeist

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

You specifically came in here to chirp. We didnt go to the dallas forum, and the ones who did to hype up the packers or gloat are wrong

So how bout next time stay out of our house or youll get exactly this. 

• Like 5