Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You specifically came in here to chirp. We didnt go to the dallas forum, and the ones who did to hype up the packers or gloat are wrong

So how bout next time stay out of our house or youll get exactly this. 

Be careful hes gonna dunk on you again

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

that's pretty impressive our OL held Parsons to the lowest pressure rate in a game. Ever.

You know who is someone we haven’t brought up lately ? Josh Meyers. Idk how he’s been grading out, but he doesn’t look like a liability anymore 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

He got laughed out of the NFL General thread and told to cop the eff on by the mods. Just continuing the tantrum in here. 

Let him have his little wobbly here, we'll remember it fondly given the circumstances. 😂

Seeing the term "little wobbly" makes his tantrum 100% worthwhile.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2024 at 9:50 PM, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not surprised at all by the unintelligible responses here.. yours included. Literally all I did was post about strength of schedule and my notifications blow up with you all losing your minds. It’s pathetic. Are you all truly this sensitive?

3 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re a pos. 

On 1/10/2024 at 7:08 AM, NoFlyZone said:

I mean, you can barely follow even the most basic of conversations. It’s amusing just how bothered you all have been over nothing. 

On 1/11/2024 at 7:11 PM, NoFlyZone said:

This is just about the level of intelligence that I expect over here at this point. 

On 1/12/2024 at 6:38 AM, NoFlyZone said:

Coming from someone who is clearly sensitive about my ability to simply talk about a football team that you don’t care for. Your posts are pathetic. 

On 1/12/2024 at 6:36 AM, NoFlyZone said:

I’d hope that you’d be capable of having rational conversation instead of getting emotional and reactive to simple football talk. Perhaps I was too hopeful.

On 1/11/2024 at 6:34 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Thank you for your important contribution to this thread. I’m not a victim, as evidenced by the clapping back. If you read through this thread and didn’t see the basic moment of everyone vs NFZ, then you’re being disingenuous. So many people want to attack the poster instead of their points. You’re continuing to do so, for no good reason. 

On 1/12/2024 at 6:33 AM, NoFlyZone said:

Your team hasn’t reached 40+ all season. Not once in 17 opportunities. What reason so you think it would happen now of all times against a solid defense and a team that hasn’t lost at home since week one of the 2022 season?

Its shocking that you arent beloved here 

I included the last post for the lulz

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Caught 2 mins but am on the lions game right now. 

I only know of him from his "hey! Look at me! I'm Skip Bayless!" mega cringe ads during games, I'm guessing he is maybe more measured in the podcast? I noticed him swearing so am assuming it's not tied in with his TV stuff directly. 

Listen to it when time permits.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 7:54 PM, HokieHigh said:

Dallas stadium is fun, food in the city is good, most people are nice.  They havnt won anything in like 30 years. This is not even remotely close to a rivalry.

They just happen to be overrated this year, just like nearly every year for 30 years. 

Love may well drop 42 on that defense 

Good call

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

always been a class act

I respect him and appreciate his contributions to Green Bay a lot.

Me too. I actually took issue a little bit with Nagler calling for his pink slip on their broadcast. I don’t like treating people that way who gave GB nothing but respect. 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 3