Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

La Fleur's post-game presser @ around 11:30 mark

"There's a different energy about this team, it's so much fun to go into work with these guys."

https://www.packers.com/video/matt-lafleur-on-jordan-love-just-so-proud-happy-for-him

man, I just KNEW the biggest change about Rodgers leaving was going to be the different energy. It's so, so different and fun and pure.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

La Fleur's post-game presser @ around 11:30 mark

"There's a different energy about this team, it's so much fun to go into work with these guys."

https://www.packers.com/video/matt-lafleur-on-jordan-love-just-so-proud-happy-for-him

man, I just KNEW the biggest change about Rodgers leaving was going to be the different energy. It's so, so different and fun and pure.

A week or two ago someone asked about Rodgers and the difference between this year and last, and he said “I’m TIRED of talking about last year” and it was so emphatic. I think it was the same presser where he said Love was “cares about the right schit”, which also felt like a pointed comment.

I 100% believe McGinn’s “The Packers are DISGUSTED with Aaron Rodgers” column. The source was dead on. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

A week or two ago someone asked about Rodgers and the difference between this year and last, and he said “I’m TIRED of talking about last year” and it was so emphatic. I think it was the same presser where he said Love was “cares about the right schit”, which also felt like a pointed comment.

I 100% believe McGinn’s “The Packers are DISGUSTED with Aaron Rodgers” column. The source was dead on. 

I remember when this came out. It's what gave me even more confidence in Love back in February:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robreischel/2023/02/18/report-the-green-bay-packers-are-disgusted-with-aaron-rodgers-and-ready-to-move-on/?sh=16dd0d0b6c62

"“They don’t see Rodgers as a guy who’s really working hard anymore,” McGinn said on the podcast. “They see a guy who — when he reported this year — his body wasn’t so-called ‘tight’ and strong as it was. They see a guy who blew off the offseason last year. … They’re done. It’s a hard guy to be done with.”"

"

“They love Jordan Love,” McGinn said. “They think he’s the second coming now. They’ve seen enough in practice for three years, that they believe he is like Rodgers 2.0. That’s where this organization is coming from right now. They have turned the page, just like they did to Favre in June and July, those months in the summer of 2008 and I don’t see it changing.

“Even if Rodgers comes back to collect that $59 million, I think he’s the backup. He could try to ruin the whole operation. But he knows that’s not going to happen and he’s going to accept a trade somewhere. He knows he can’t live with that, with the Packers’ fans and everybody. It’s Love’s turn. The organization’s going that way. And that’s the way it is. This is everybody, I’m told. This is Murphy. This is LaFleur. This is Gutekunst. This is the whole shooting match. They’ve turned the page.”"

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

You have the IQ of a micro penis 

Based on what exactly? Show me once where your team had that performance this past season before today. I said something factually correct and you still want to toss out a baseless insult lol. Talk about low IQ. You’re an actual moron, and absolutely classless. As if you could be trusted to give an intelligent take on football let alone the intelligence of someone else. Trying finding some comprehension skills. 

Or keep chirping knowing all of your buddies will smash that like button and pat you on the back for being an idiot on the internet. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

I still don’t want Joe Barry back, but I like the Barry that called these last few games. I can live with this Barry. If Barry comes back next year, if he really has to, LaFleur better make sure it’s this Barry and not that other guy. 

45 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Look I get it. You're having trouble processing what just happened. But it happened. It's over. 

Close Door The Office GIF - Close Door The Office Michael Scott GIFs

You’re calling me out when what I said was factual and totally rational. You guys obviously took this past week very, very personally and it’s pathetic. I can absolutely give kudos to how your team played today, but don’t act like it wasn’t unprecedented compared to what they did for essentially the entire season. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re calling me out when what I said was factual and totally rational. You guys obviously took this past week very, very personally and it’s pathetic. I can absolutely give kudos to how your team player today, but don’t act like it wasn’t unprecedented compared to what they did for essentially the entire season. 

So when is this going to ACTUALLY stop being worth your time, like you said? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

So when is this going to ACTUALLY stop being worth your time, like you said? 

The sheer number of you miserable humans is impressive. Imagine winning that football game that way and still being miserable enough to try and belittle and personally (baselessly) insult other fans after the fact. Misery loves company, and while this game was terrible to watch, I do need to leave this place to let you be miserable **** bags on your own (remember, I only ever came here to talk football). I can only control what I can control, and while I can’t force you people to actually be intelligent or be half way decent humans I can make the decision to know most of you are far beneath me. Stay classy Green Bay fans.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

The sheer number of you miserable humans is impressive. Imagine winning that football game that way and still being miserable enough to try belittle other fans after the fact. Misery loves company, and while this game was terrible to watch, I do need to leave this place to let you be miserable **** bags. I can only control what I can control, and while I can’t force you people to actually be intelligent or be half way decent humans I can make the decision to know you’re beneath me. Stay classy Green Bay fans.

Bye Loser!  Hopefully for good this time. 

• Like 1