Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I haven't gone back read any of the offending posts and I probably won't. But I apologize for NoFlyZone. 

A few weeks ago he and I had a few cordial posts back and forth about his views and opinions. The best way to put it is he was/is very passionate in what he believes. How that translates via a forum and written text is not always very graceful.

At the end of the day GB throttled our @$$ and one can't really defend what happened. 

Good luck moving forward.

I don't care what anyone says, NFZ made this thread WAY more interesting than it would have been otherwise.  This is a thread I'm never forgetting.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Did Love really troll the Cowboys on the kneel down with a "Here we Go!"?

You decide.  If he did, his troll game is right in line with Aaron's.

Wow this is the stuff legends are made of

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Did Love really troll the Cowboys on the kneel down with a "Here we Go!"?

You decide.  If he did, his troll game is right in line with Aaron's.

Why that cagey little pretending to be nice when he really knows what’s up young man!

If we ever break the Vikings’ hearts in a playoff game I want him to do the stupid horn sound at the kneel down.

• Like 1

Just now, Uffdaswede said:

Why that cagey little pretending to be nice when he really knows what’s up young man!

If we ever break the Vikings’ hearts in a playoff game I want him to do the stupid horn sound at the kneel down.

Or at least that weird Skol overhead clapping thing.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

I hate everything about their various celebrations and traditions. It’s like it’s all designed specifically to piss me off 

I don't know. A shirtless Cousins layered in gold chains leading the Skol chant with his son was so absurd, it was actually pretty damn funny.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

They were too busy being fake tough to celebrate.

Refreshing not seeing a celebration after a touch down.  It's gotten goofy and some are just stupid.  Dumb take .. why even say it?  

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Refreshing not seeing a celebration after a touch down.  It's gotten goofy and some are just stupid.  Dumb take .. why even say it?  

Old people alert!!!!!

I actually pretty much agree but whatever. It's not something I'll let bother me anyways.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Old people alert!!!!!

I actually pretty much agree but whatever. It's not something I'll let bother me anyways.

Normmy, you know I'm an old fart.  Stomp on "wokers", don't mind if they don't do a TD celebration, can't tell if a poster is being sarcastic or not .. that's just me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

one of my biggest takeaways from that game was how friggin dialed-in Doubs looked all game. Read or heard (from Love I think?) that he was super focused all week.

Love it.

Agree .. better read than being the fake tough thing.  (can't get over it)

1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

Love in victory formation....

" ready, set, SKOL....SKOL, hut"

• Like 3