Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I highly doubt you can create enough torque in a walk-through style practice to create anything more than your low grade ankle sprain from rolling your ankle. That can be played through, HS players tape that up and play through. 

If I'm wrong and he somehow injured it worse, yeah nothing you can do other than wonder how, the bad ones usually come from full speed play. 

totally, I think they are expecting him to play.  Still, he stepped on someone's foot, possible something really weird happened.

34 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

from Aaron Schatz:

https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/FTN/114021/aaron-schatz-my-2023-all-pro-ballot

Interesting, idk what +1.1 is since i don't pay for FTN subscription, but it sounds a) positive and b) not that impactful since he says it was "only" +1.1

They should eliminate it from All-Pro voting. Or combine it into a singular "returner" category where the best KR or PR is chosen. Guys who do both get extra credit.

17 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I suspect FBs have an order of magnitude more snaps, right?

I guess the question is whether they should have a combined TE/RB/FB spot in addition to the single spots they already get?

Given a choice of personnel if this was a real team who is putting Kyle Juscyzyk out there over Sam LaPorta alongside the existing TE in George Kittle.

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I suspect FBs have an order of magnitude more snaps, right?

That is actually a very good question.  

How many kickoffs are there per game?  I suppose it is possible for only two kickoffs to happen, if nobody scores.  But what does an average game have, 3 scores and a start of the half for each team?

Then how many snaps are FB snaps? Is anyone lined up in the backfield that is not a QB or half-back considered a FB?  If a guy is listed as a FB, but plays mostly inline TE snaps a FB?  

Am I insanely bored waiting for the alcohol to get to negative 12 degrees so I can run my tests?

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Then how many snaps are FB snaps? Is anyone lined up in the backfield that is not a QB or half-back considered a FB?  If a guy is listed as a FB, but plays mostly inline TE snaps a FB?  

Am I insanely bored waiting for the alcohol to get to negative 12 degrees so I can run my tests?

No judgement here.  I was bored enough to check all 32 NFL depth charts to see how many carried a FB.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

As expected for Ja and Watson. Now we wait. 

I know Dillon has the broken thumb, but he did play with it. Did he aggravate it more, or is something else going on? Then again it might be why risk further injury? Just curious as to I haven't heard anything more. 

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I know Dillon has the broken thumb, but he did play with it. Did he aggravate it more, or is something else going on? Then again it might be why risk further injury? Just curious as to I haven't heard anything more. 

Neck stinger. Seems odd he'd miss 2 games, but I guess it is what it is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

He hurt his neck in a game a few weeks back .. stinger.  Hasn't been able to practice since.

• Like 1