Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

No! Had not heard of it, but just looked it up and that's 100% something I need to watch now. Looks like it's only on Apple TV though :(

thanks for the red, though. I'm gonna find a way to watch this 

My pleasure! Don’t sleep on the Apple TV bro

• Like 1

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

No! Had not heard of it, but just looked it up and that's 100% something I need to watch now. Looks like it's only on Apple TV though :(

thanks for the red, though. I'm gonna find a way to watch this 

It's one of my favorite shows but it's kinda campy lol

• Like 2

Excellent game for the Packers tomorrow. Wanted the Cowboys. Going to Detroit would have been same-o same-o type thing. This will be a perfect big game playoff experience for the youngest team in the NFL.

Come out and punch 'em in the mouth, kinda like the 95 Packers did in San Fransisco. Then good things will happen.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I download all my shows, but Apple TV is well represented.  Somehow, Apple TV has become the home for decent sci-fi.

Exactly haha they’re killing it with the sci fi.

And war films…. Napoleon (sucked but I appreciate the attempt) and Greyhound (superb). 

Add in Severance and 🤌🤌

17 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I download all my shows, but Apple TV is well represented.  Somehow, Apple TV has become the home for decent sci-fi.

Interesting. I've never looked into it. I have no apple products. I don't dislike the company or anything but I just never got into the Apple universe. 

Looks like I do have the Apple TV channel available on my Roku TV though. I'll look into it 

4 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I am going to have to get it for the Godzilla show.  I am indeed a fanatic.  I can wait until football season is over though.

I might be in the minority, but I kinda hate Dan Quinn's defense. It works with a ton of talent, but that is sort of a blanket statement about every defense. If our Wr's are healthy and come to play, Love is going to have a field day. Now I also, as we all do, hate Barry's defense (and apparently the defense that Lafleur prefers), and actually with us running more man concepts, I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two. Still, especially with MLF's motion, Love just has to read zone or man pre-snap and then have some underneath to beat cover three. Hope we get the kickoff, shove Jones down their throats, and we do exactly what we did to Kansas City (same gameplan different defense).