Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If you are active, you better expect to play the amount of snaps you would normally get. It's go time and we need more than a handful of snaps! 

Very likely that Watson will be on the Musgrave plan from last week.

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Wouldn't be so sure about Watson being limited because they inactivated Heath. So they only went with 5 guys. They must feel pretty good about 9.

I'd expect more snaps for Musgrave this week after they eased him in back in last week

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Overheard somebody on TV this morning: last time GB played in DAL...of the first 16 plays on offense, GB passed the ball 3 times.

Also - this is the field Watson tore up the Dallas secondary on for 3 TDs. Cant say how healthy he actually is...but a healthy Watson could absolutely torch Gilmore and/or Bland.

The 3 TD day for Watson was in GB.  I know they also go Jones going and Rodgers only threw 20 passes all day. 

31 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If you are active, you better expect to play the amount of snaps you would normally get. It's go time and we need more than a handful of snaps! 

I am fine with watson on a pitch count of 5 to 10 plays. 

Ja and the ankle probably get a full nickel load

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Going to need to score more than 30. I think we win, and I'm usually the Prophet of Doom! No idea why I'm so confident in this game. 

Gotta score at minimum 30 and have zero turnovers. Defensively, it's the usual game plan as a fan....just hope the defense gets timely sacks on 3rd downs and hope they force a turnover and hope that's enough to slow the Dallas offense down enough to keep GB in the game

Alrighty gentlemen!  Time to go!

Watson is suited up, so expect like 500 passing yards!  

Remember, this is like the Arizona game in 2009.  Just happy to be here, and hope we have an entertaining game.  Expectations start next season.  Don't get too frustrated with our young guys.  

Packers 1 million

Cowboys 5

• Like 2