Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The days of "Love showing clear signs of progress" being the primary goal of the season sure seems like a long time ago.

i know nobody cares to hear someone toot their own horn, but I was really surprised by how few people in here saw that the trust the FO put in Love by trading Rodgers (when they definitely didn't have to if Jordan Love wasn't actually a good QB) was a really, really strong signal that Jordan Love was a good QB. He didn't actually "crush" my expectations. I'm really, really pleased with his first year, but also know this offense left a LOT on the field and we weren't that far away from Love having an incredible season. This level of play felt expected to me.

I realize that heading into this season I also held probably higher opinions of Gute and MLF than most did, too. So I was mentally positioned to trust their decision making on Rodgers/Love more than many.

Just now, squire12 said:

Know.... or KNOW!!!

I was in her car...

But for real, without creating super stalker behavior, her aunt is a good friend of mine.  She was in town and came to a party we were having for someone's birthday or something.  Really nice girl.  She wasn't the one on TV.

• Like 2

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I was in her car...

But for real, without creating super stalker behavior, her aunt is a good friend of mine.  She was in town and came to a party we were having for someone's birthday or something.  Really nice girl.  She wasn't the one on TV.

Dam... playa Dave !!!

Just now, incognito_man said:

i know nobody cares to hear someone toot their own horn, but I was really surprised by how few people in here saw that the trust the FO put in Love by trading Rodgers (when they definitely didn't have to if Jordan Love wasn't actually a good QB) was a really, really strong signal that Jordan Love was a good QB. He didn't actually "crush" my expectations. I'm really, really pleased with his first year, but also know this offense left a LOT on the field and we weren't that far away from Love having an incredible season. This level of play felt expected to me.

I realize that heading into this season I also held probably higher opinions of Gute and MLF than most did, too. So I was mentally positioned to trust their decision making on Rodgers/Love more than many.

Not sure it was trust in Love but rather the realization Rodgers wasn't going to take us to the promise land.  When he sheet the bed at home against Detroit last season that pretty much iced it.  Putting my lucky Packer hat on.  Ready to go.  Maybe I'll chime in at halftime.  No distractions for this one.  

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, your "insane" pre-season statements regarding Love's place in the league QB hierarchy turned out to be spot on.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

The surrounding injuries on the offensive side impacted things both negatively and positively 

Bakhtiari,  Jones, Watson all missing large chunks of time

Just now, squire12 said:

Dam... playa Dave !!!

I told you guys that I used to hang out at the pool with some of the Rams cheerleaders too, right? 

One of the girls lived in my apartment, would bring her friends during the summer.  They all liked me because I was a funny drunk, and wasn't constantly eyeing them like a piece of meat.  

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I told you guys that I used to hang out at the pool with some of the Rams cheerleaders too, right? 

One of the girls lived in my apartment, would bring her friends during the summer.  They all liked me because I was a funny drunk, and wasn't constantly eyeing them like a piece of meat.  

Thats the way to do it. Be funny, and nice, but never a creep show.