AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Dan Campbell? They are going right back to .500 without Ben Johnson. Best HC of the entire cycle this year by far, moreso than Jim. DeMeco and Ben Johnson are probably by two favorite HC candidates in the past five years. Lovedddd DeMeco last year. 

I knew the Texans were going to be nice once that hire went thru. He was way better than Salah IMO. I kept saying someone hire this man! He’s too good. Most scared coach I’ve seen in my whole time watching the NFC west. 

Edited by El Ramster

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

Idgaf. Cleveland was expected to be good.

All we heard after the draft from the media was how terrible Houston was gonna be and they just beat the ever loving mf out of Cleveland.

Demeco is my guy for the award, I’m talking about the simpletons trying to disregard Campbell. 

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

I knew the Texans were going to be nice once that hire went thru. He was way better than Salah IMO. 

DeMeco is a defensive x’s and o’s genius, and has a leadership personality. Loved him a ton. Ben Johnson is the truth this year as well. Lions are nothing without him. 

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

The Browns and their coaches/FO shouldn’t be praised because of 11 wins with their 4th QB.

some teams get prasied for being over .500 every year, so mediocrity does have a place in the nfl media it seems

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Texans looking so nice for the future. Sell the farm and get Marvin Harrison Jr 😂 

I think we’re witnessing the birth of a new annual contender in the Texans. Stroud is an amazing thrower of the ball and Ryans can take care of the defensive side.

3 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I think we’re witnessing the birth of a new annual contender in the Texans. Stroud is an amazing thrower of the ball and Ryans can take care of the defensive side.

Not taking anything away from Stroud but they better hope Bobby Slowik isn't poached away and Hired as the Commanders next HC. 

That would be set back for a Young QB. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

some teams get prasied for being over .500 every year, so mediocrity does have a place in the nfl media it seems

Once again, acting like we're only missing players at QB is extremely disingenuous. 

10 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

DeMeco is a defensive x’s and o’s genius, and has a leadership personality. Loved him a ton. Ben Johnson is the truth this year as well. Lions are nothing without him. 

Knew it was there. 

Edited by El Ramster