AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, mission27 said:

My god, David Tepper and Panthers fans must be sick watching that ******* fest

Stroud top-5 QB in the NFL?

It’s year one so imo you have to wait a year to crown people. But if he has another year like this next year I would say he is certainly top 10 and top 5 kinda just depends on how the rest of the guys play.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

It’s year one so imo you have to wait a year to crown people. But if he has another year like this next year I would say he is certainly top 10 and top 5 kinda just depends on how the rest of the guys play.

I agree its early but some guys do things and you just know imo

The dude is Tom Brady

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Serious question, why did Stroud get a zero on that IQ test or whatever? 

Guy is clearly a savant

Maybe he's like a rain man situation?

Because S2 is terrible and shouldn’t have replaced wonderlic. Wonderlic was actually decent at predicting efficiency, although of course, gonna be outliers. Lot of INT machines under 25 wonderlic. Lot of super efficient passers over 25. 

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Serious question, why did Stroud get a zero on that IQ test or whatever? 

Guy is clearly a savant

Maybe he's like a rain man situation?

Dude is probably college dumb but has a high football IQ. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Cardinals’ draft pick from Texans drops to No. 25 or lower after playoff win

So I guess the Cardinals WON'T be getting MHJ with that Texans pick. Funny, I remember a lot of people saying that's the outcome from this trade.

Speaking of the draft - Texans solidified their pick today. After this round, we'll know exactly where the Texans' pick lands.

• Like 1

ATTA BOY TEXANS!!! This might now be the most iconic win in franchise history. The Texans have won playoff games before, but this was a blowout in Ryans'/Stroud's first playoff game against a seemingly superior opponent. 

And I have to say, the Flacco Renaissance/magic carpet ride that a contingent of the media wouldn't stop enthusiastically yapping about (Rich Eisen), was obnoxious. Completely counted out Houston, because they wanted a more "interesting" fairy tale to come to fruition. Oh well. To be honest, I've become a somewhat backdoor Texans fan since the Kubiak/Schaub/Johnson era, and I want the franchise to do well. So theres my bias full disclosure. :)

Browns had a good season though, and did a remarkable job given the musical chair operation that was bestowed upon them this season. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1