NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

Just now, Dan33185 said:

Seems like every time a 4th and short/medium comes up, teams are going for it all. Not quite sure I understand that thought process.

the thought process is that, using history as a guide, it turns out it's more advantageous to go for it on 4th down a lot more than teams used to do

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

He has a decent year, but overall he's overhyped garbage. Have you seen the NFC South? It's like... really bad.

Talking of overhyped garbage, how’s your team going against a “really bad” NFC south team? 🤣 

Just now, Dan33185 said:

Seems like every time a 4th and short/medium comes up, teams are going for it all. Not quite sure I understand that thought process.

I blame Mahomes, ever since he came around the kill shot became something you coached guys to do. Attack downfield at all times whether it’s 3rd/4th and short or long. It’s quite frankly stupid, even Mahomes has a hard time pulling off an offense like that. 

6 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

The spread was just as easy, Tampa being home dogs was ridiculous.

Specially after the way Philly basically rolled in to the playoffs. They couldn’t beat anyone. 5/5 Jalen splits.. plus the whole hand thing 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Isn't there a chance Jalen Hurts just isn't as good as he looked last year? I don't think the guy sucks by any means but maybe he's just not an elite QB like he appeared to be heading towards...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm with Peyton.  You can't rule out that the Bucs didn't line up offsides on purpose on the FG as some sort of 3-D chess move.

Hahah Peyton would try something like that if he was coach 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

the thought process is that, using history as a guide, it turns out it's more advantageous to go for it on 4th down a lot more than teams used to do

I have no problem with going for it, but throwing it 20+ yards when you need 2 or 3 doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Isn't there a chance Jalen Hurts just isn't as good as he looked last year? I don't think the guy sucks by any means but maybe he's just not an elite QB like he appeared to be heading towards...

Contract year remains undefeated 

• Like 1