NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If I was Seattle I wouldn't touch Quinn with a ten foot pole. I'd bank on Ben Johnson, Slowik or Mike Mac to resurrect the defensive talent.

I would love Ben Johnson. I would love any offensive minded coach for the first time ever. We have too many weapons 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Also, BIG PROPS to Baker. He hasn't had the smoothest road in the pros in terms of a support system. Probably finally found a franchise that believes in him for the long haul. 

I've always been a Baker believer.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

This weekend was terrible, all the top 4 seeds playing in the divisional is as boring as you can get

It was not good, only 1 game decided by less than 2 TD's...kind of a blah weekend in general.

Just now, klyon7634 said:

I would love Ben Johnson. I would love any offensive minded coach for the first time ever. We have too many weapons 

On both sides of the ball, too. Really as long as you stick with one of those guys I don't think you can go wrong. Quinn would suck, Vrabel would be meh. Mike Kafka would suck as well.

There's no reason Seattle shouldn't be a playoff team next year if their defense just improves to league average at worst.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Also, BIG PROPS to Baker. He hasn't had the smoothest road in the pros in terms of a support system. Probably finally found a franchise that believes in him for the long haul. 

Definitely haven't been a fan of his in the past, but he seems to have really matured and humbled himself, I'll be rooting for him.

Just now, squire12 said:

He's the glue.  Things fell apart for philly after his removal from the sidelines 

No, no, no. He's the cholesterol. Which acts like glue, in your arteries. 

• Like 2