2024 Titans HC Coaching Search

KingTitan

7 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

he's my darkhorse candidate to get the job here

After thinking about Case Keenam Slowik offense. 

Ben Johnson's questions about being a HC. 

Kafka's bland leadership. 

1. Callahan

2. MacDonald

3. Pierce

4. Brown 

5. Glenn

Hot take King!! Lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wonder if we’re doin what we did when we hired vrabel where one of these candidates ends up being the OC

Thomas Brown would the the most likely guy. He doesn't have a job now. 

I could see Callahan bringing in Brown. 

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wonder if we’re doin what we did when we hired vrabel where one of these candidates ends up being the OC.

Callahan HC and Thomas Brown OC

PK recently said that vrabel brought on lafleur after striking out on his guys (tim kelly and ryan day, iirc) and then jon robinson was actually who suggested vrabel interview lafleur because he interviewed well for HC. so i think we'd let whoever we hire go after his guys

22 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I think I’ve come to the conclusion that Callahan is my top guy. I feel he has the best mix of experience, background with QBs, leadership, connectivity with players, offensive background, the ability to put together a good coaching staff, ect.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Throw all the money.  Aaaalllll the money at his feet. 

To coach the offensive line. 

Yeah, I’m not someone that wants to force assistants on a new coach but I’d toss all of the money at him and hire him this minute. 

Munchak would probably a few of our higher draft picks. Probably could turn NPF and Radunz into something. Coaching matters a lot and the idiots we’ve had certainly haven’t helped either one of them. Moving Radunz to basically every position except center. Munch would get them right and OL development would actually start happening again.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Pillar also said that Minch wanted to hire Bill Callahan when he was hired but it was either blocked or too late so he had to settle for Palmer. 

If we hired Callahan. Can you imagine a dream room of Munch and Callahan!? Lol 

Callahan also coached with Tom Cable on the 2018 Raiders, so he has connections with a lot of good OL coaches.

I think realistic names to look at for him to bring with him would be Derrick Ansley and Greg Olsen. Both coached with him and are available. Olsen has been Seattle’s QB coach so he may be due another shot at OC, while Ansley just spent a disastrous year as DC in LA, so maybe getting to be a DB coach again would be appropriate.

Hard to say who all he could snag from Cincy.