The Playoffs, and now the Super Bowl!

vike daddy

Days after a major winter storm hit Buffalo in advance of a home playoff game, a major winter storm will hit Buffalo in advance of a home playoff game.

A lake effect snow warning has been put in place through Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET, with one to three feet expected and possible local accumulations of more than four feet. Winds also will gust up to 40 miles per hour, creating snow drifts and white outs.

The good news is that no snow is in the forecast for Sunday, with only morning snow expected on Saturday. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/more-heavy-snow-is-headed-for-buffalo

24 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

At least we don't live in Buffalo

Some times I wish we did get weather like that here in KC.  This last week or so has been the most similar to MN I have experienced in the on and off last 30 years (outside of a 5-yr stint in Seattle and 2 yrs when I moved back to MN) I've lived in KS.

Kansas City has designated Skyy Moore to return from injured reserve and his 21-day practice window will begin on Wednesday, head coach Andy Reid told reporters in his Wednesday press conference.

Moore has not played since the Week 15 win over the Patriots, which he had to exit due to some knee swelling.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chiefs-designate-skyy-moore-to-return-from-ir

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Kansas City has designated Skyy Moore to return from injured reserve and his 21-day practice window will begin on Wednesday, head coach Andy Reid told reporters in his Wednesday press conference.

Moore has not played since the Week 15 win over the Patriots, which he had to exit due to some knee swelling.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chiefs-designate-skyy-moore-to-return-from-ir

It's not like they've missed him.  He's been a non-factor since they drafted him.  He had basically the same stats as he did in '22 despite starting twice as often.  Veach has been pretty good at drafting at every position except WR.  His track record has been Jehu Hesson, Mecole Hardman, Cornell Powell, Moore and now Rice.  Only Rice has outperformed expectations. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 2:53 PM, swede700 said:

It's not like they've missed him.  He's been a non-factor since they drafted him.  He had basically the same stats as he did in '22 despite starting twice as often.  Veach has been pretty good at drafting at every position except WR.  His track record has been Jehu Hesson, Mecole Hardman, Cornell Powell, Moore and now Rice.  Only Rice has outperformed expectations. 

KC should make a huge run at Tee Higgins regardless of how this season ends for them. I think he and Rice would compliment each other perfectly.

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

who's paying attention to the HOU/BAL game?

who's looking good there?

BAL: QB Lamar Jackson, FB Patrick Ricard, WR Zay Flowers

HOU: DT Kurt Hinish, LB Christian Harris, PR Steven Sims

• Like 2