The Playoffs, and now the Super Bowl!

vike daddy

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

is Belichick plotting in the background...? are he and Jerruh talking at halftime about next season...?

I think that Jerry should stay as far away from Bill as possible. Those are two personalities that are not going to work together for very long. If at all. 

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I think that Jerry should stay as far away from Bill as possible. Those are two personalities that are not going to work together for very long. If at all. 

has any coach's personality worked with Jones?

but i get your point.

Watching the Cowboys’ use of Ceedee Lamb gives me a whole new level of appreciation for O’Connell and how he schemes the offense.

Everyone knows JJ is getting the ball, yet he’s constantly open due to the play design. 

Lamb didn’t get his first catch until the 2:00 minute mark. 28 minutes without getting your most explosive player the ball? Inexcusable. Fireable. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

6 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

has any coach's personality worked with Jones?

but i get your point.

It would be Bill Parcels all over again. 

🤔 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Lamb didn’t get his first catch until the 2:00 minute mark. 28 minutes without getting your most explosive player the ball? Inexcusable. Fireable. 

and against GB's defense at that. at home.