The Playoffs, and now the Super Bowl!

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

even though i might very well agree with this, didn't you just say it's a team game?

yet with your second statement you're saying the addition of a veteran qb with 10 playoff game experience makes for more wins.

Yes. The defense played well enough that an average QB helps score enough points .... Nothing about my statements are inconsistent. Had the defense not been decent against some bad teams, Flacco would not have been enough. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Vikings are in the playoffs with flacco instead of Dobbs. Should have been obvious given Dobbs play elsewhere he wasn't ever the guy

Flacco doesn't have a problem throwing pick sixes 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Their OC is doing a great job with routes today. And Stroud is going to be good, yes. 

Number 1 defense getting eaten up. Great game by Houston and Stroud.

Geez 🙄 Another Flacco pick 6. Dominate all around game by Houston. I’m impressed. 

• Like 1

Stroud is playing outstanding. He definitely looks like a star in the making. 

That said, if Slowik gets hired to be a HC somewhere, that could have a big effect on Stroud going forward. 

I hate seeing young QBs go through multiple coaching changes. It’s usually tough on their development. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Stroud is playing outstanding. He definitely looks like a star in the making. 

That said, if Slowik gets hired to be a HC somewhere, that could have a big effect on Stroud going forward. 

I hate seeing young QBs go through multiple coaching changes. It’s usually tough on their development. 

Agreed on all points. But this game is going to get him opportunities I'd guess. 

• Like 1