Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

Just now, packfanfb said:

Sure but he's an EDGE player. Thought he had a decent preseason actually.

If they aren't playing Cox at EDGE, they sure as hell aren't playing Banks, unless an injury occurs. I guarantee Quay is EDGE 4 and McDuffie plays ILB with Campbell when he's there.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If they aren't playing Cox at EDGE, they sure as hell aren't playing Banks, unless an injury occurs. I guarantee Quay is EDGE 4 and McDuffie plays ILB with Campbell when he's there.

I think it'll be less Quay and more snaps for Gary and Smith with the rotation. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

3 EDGE players, would imagine McDuffie plays more ILB and Quay plays EDGE with LVN on the 2nd line.

Would they slide Wooden out there? I know Brooks played some EDGE but that was in against MAC competition. 

Enagbare maybe isn’t getting surgery and just has a bad sprain?  I can’t see any other reason he’s not on IR and hope he and Stokes are co SBMVPs.  Looks like Cox needs another season to grow, if he’s not up today I don’t think we’re ever bringing him out. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

Packer's fans will have to live without any Cox tonight. 

Being that it is all men out on the field, I think San Francisco would be ore hurt by this than Green Bay. 

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Would they slide Wooden out there? I know Brooks played some EDGE but that was in against MAC competition. 

They could go more true 4-3 too, have Quay, Campbell and McDuffie on the field. Wooden could be used as a DE in that case. Brooks too.